*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838533-introduction-to-my-thoughts
by pen
Rated: · Other · Other · #1838533
its just a concise version of what i wanna share with everyone all around about me!
a very warm hello to all!!!...i am very happy to prove myself and to grab this opportunity of sending these writings of mine,no matter i will win or not but will be contended as i participated in such stuff.its not any sort of competition for me but merely a way to check capability of mine and if i will not keep out any sign of your applause, i will not disheartened. i'm a teenager of fourteen and wanted to break the ice for going towards my destiny. i believe in hardwork so to achieve my goal.in a holy buildin' i read that if you have a will residing in your heart prove that you can make it true,and somehow if you not succeed ,think that your hardwork and your conviction is lesser in some way and persuade to renew it and sooner or later you will make your dream come true .there is no jeopardy existing.there all were all jeers and boos when i started taking interest in this to critisize but to my thoughts, i wonder to what pleasant extent!!!???!!!
© Copyright 2012 pen (janvisharma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838533-introduction-to-my-thoughts