*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839306-paranomial-activities
by pen
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1839306
no..!!! it can travel into ur mind...!!!
uh!! hah!! somewhat like heart stops its palphitation and say that no just don't ask or get into a talk abt. 'em..usually every bieng,,mostly, prefer those and haunt that,but movin' on i lost my adore regardin' them from when it seemed to be hazardous for me,just as i lost ma mind and enthralled to itand can't help it somewhat shuffling me.we can say it as an addiction but not so completely in my case i use to sleep at 9:00 p.m at nights but for simply watchin' or reading those sorts of novels and movies and so on,,i dared to make it 12:00a.m -1-2a.m..it has been said that if anything gets wrong to u don't share it others cauz if its not carrying any kind of danger it will..but as i before said that i can't help it,the things alike are in the front but they don't seem to me and its not due to any sickness of the body or any sort of carelessness but becuse of the illness of the mind,ya!! it is a sort of nothin' just an illusion of makin to see or anything,you ever wondered that why such?? there is a very logical reason behind that when our body is not gettin' proper liquidized food, aqua then our viens become weak and that leads to the sickness of mind.so,brain commence to roam signals regarding that means those signals are really weird, very weird...!! like you are walking on the road and suddenly you think that someone is calling you from behind but actually there is none..if you feel addlapated then it would not dare to get drove away,it ought to jam there and the person becomes mad and walk like an inane on the streets and lanes .paranomial activities take place which is totally abnormal,even much more then that but it can be frightened and can be uprooted but it needs much more integration and persuation to get eradicated and if not then this can report it to spoil of your present where no future exist.....!!!
© Copyright 2012 pen (janvisharma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839306-paranomial-activities