*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839204-DEAD-END
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Chapter · Other · #1839204
I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE THE STORY YET
DEAD END



The year was 1839 when that little windy dirt path turned into a paved road, which was named Walter road, after a tall, slender, medium build, dark brown haired, brown eyed, nicely groomed and dressed bachelor named Ethan Walter. Mr. Walter was in that time the all-around do-it-all guy. He was a sheriff, the constructor, the farmer, the thief, the slave owner, the criminal. He was also a retired slave ship captain, which is how he became wealthy, transporting slaves to America.

Now on this road he had built five houses, a graveyard, a church, a playground, and a mansion; which is at the end of the road where he lived.

Mysterious things started to occur on that road a little after Mr. Walter had an altercation with one of the slaves and a curse was set upon him. Mr. Walter started acting weird after that. Weird as in serious mood swings, violent, angry, destructive, and insane. That graveyard was empty until all of a sudden there where a lot of deaths of slaves… No one knew why, it just happened.

Mr. Walter eventually was found dead out back of his mansion beat and tortured to death. He became buried in that same graveyard on top of a hill to oversee all of his victims. Cursed Mr. Walter lives in that graveyard condemned for all eternity as an evil spirit. There have been whispers and rumors of a way out for old cursed Walter, but know one has known what it consists because no one has went searching and came home alive.

From then on this road as time flew by became known as the most haunted road for hundreds of miles, and the story and history of this road lives even to this day.

Since the time that Mr. Walter had been murdered, everyone, every family that would live in that mansion or would visit any part of this haunted road would have some sort of paranormal visitors. Some good, some bad, some live, some die.

So before you decide to move onto this street of even visit the history of this area; listen to the stories, see the proof, and… … Beware what you hear you never know who is watching your every move and listening to every spoken word.




CHAPTER 1

“Once you hit a dead end there is no more; road, sidewalk, turns, houses, or life… Unless you can make it to the far end of the road… alive.”

That’s how the story began. Every time that crack pot ol’ fool told the same old story to scare children. He knew it like the back of his hand. For some odd reason every time the children would get scared… We thought he was a bit scatter-brained or he thought it was funny to shock us to death. He had my friend Danny Whitmore horrified about even going outdoors alone on this stupid road if it got to late. He would always find some excuse not to go home until daylight. He didn’t live far from the graveyard. He was afraid that he wouldn’t survive the trip home due to the story Pappy tells.

This is how the story always went about the long winding tormented road that around every turn and twist there was a history of a child dying. At least that’s what the locals would say.

“Long time ago a man who ruled the town. The town was just one single road back in that day. A few houses, a graveyard, which was a very place. The slaves put a curse on this man.

“What should this mans name be?” Pappy asked the children.

“Bob!!!” one of the younger children yelled.

Pappy laughed at the child’s enthusiasm “Ok well Bob was cursed and was told that he you’d never cross over to the other side. But instead he would live forever as a spirit, an evil spirit. To haunt and torment children.

“What does he do to the children Pappy?” one of the children asked.

“Well I heard a story about a child around your age getting attacked by the black dog that runs around at night,” Pappy said as one of the older children started to growl and bark. The children screamed and jumped.

© Copyright 2012 Mamma Ray (gijane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839204-DEAD-END