*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840351-Rosalina
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #1840351
A young girl trying to find out who killed her parents but walks into something bigger.
    A mix between good and evil. She can not help who she is because she was turned that way. Born to be good but was transformed evil at the sight of a tragic moment. She is trying her best to re-gain her goodness, however she feels the evil is bound to corrupt her.



    Prologue

            She lies in bed, tossing and turning having the same nightmare she has been having for years since it happened. In the dream, she is at least 4-years-old and standing at the top of Sesagar Hill. The dark clouds began to roll in above her and then began to squeeze out rain heavily. She is watching the battle between Mysticals and Imaris rage on. She knew that if the Imaris won they would somehow enslave the Mysticals into doing their dirty work for them. She continues to glance at the once beautiful field; which is now a horrid and bloodied mess. It was completely drenched in blood and dismembered body parts of both Imari and Mysticals. She stands by the huge weeping willow, her canary yellow eyes; that she inherited from her father; followed her parents throughout the bloodied field. Watching them behead and kill the Imaris as if they have been doing it for years. Every kill they made, she would cheer in her mind. Until...the tragic moment...

            She quickly sits up in bed, sweat beads rolling down her entire body. She gasps for air and wipes her face as she looks around to only realize that she was back in her room. She lays back down but dares not to go back to sleep. She grabs Knightlie; her teddy bear and snugs it close to her chest. The horrid image would never leave her mind.

                "Mother. Father."

© Copyright 2012 Imagination (imagination90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840351-Rosalina