*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840489-2012-Resolutions--Plans
by Sinem
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Contest Entry · #1840489
This is a letter of my plans for the new year 2012.

Dear Me,
I feel very positive about the New Year 2012 I feel that I will be successful and interactive with my life. I have many great plans for this year which includes more writing more practice, I think that going to university will inspire me to write more as I meet new people and make new friends.

I' am really happy I got into the university that I wanted I will be studying creative and professional writing in fine arts at Queensland University of Technology. They are well known for their quality around the world, students have become successful studying at QUT (Queensland University of Technology). They have made it to high places by just being ambitious and caring about their work, that’s how I feel about my writing. I plan to succeed at QUT and get to high places; my career plan is to become a novelist like some of my favourite authors.

This year I plan to be more interactive in my learning and socialising with other people I will not be so shy, because I need to get to know other people they inspire me. For e.g. the other day I was with my friend and he and I were talking about travelling across Europe, he asked me a question he said are you one of those travellers who go to five star hotels and just goes on guided tours? Or are you one that has full control of where you go what you see and experiences? My answer was " No my friend I' am an adventuress, I will try and get lost in Roma for e.g. Or just go into the interesting places like little neighbourhood espresso coffee shops just to listen to the local’s stories. I don’t like to travel with limits. Otherwise how am I supposed to discover all the unique places that even local citizens might not have noticed?"

And right there and then a story plot appeared over my head like a light bulb and I got these great adventure scenes rushing through my head I noted them down I plan to right that book this year. I have three main ideas for novels this year that I am going to work on. But I will be attending full time university and writing for my assignments at the same time so I will make this more realistic. My Bachelor degree is a full time 3 years program, so every year I will write one book and I will use great new characters. Most importantly I promise myself to write on the novel each day for an hour at the most because I will also have a job.

So my main and most important plan for this year is to make sure I am constantly busy and not bored to death. WORK HARD & SUCCEED FAST is my new quote I will use it this year. These are my realistic plans for the entire year I have no other plans, I will try and have fun.

Sincerely
Me *Smile*
© Copyright 2012 Sinem (sinem_pacaci at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840489-2012-Resolutions--Plans