*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841440-Celebrities
Rated: · Other · Other · #1841440
Celebrities- people who came from various towns continuing to make a positive difference.
Some people live simple lifestyles while others have complex, busy schedules. People tend to go their own ways and care about themselves. Yet, we all rely on each other in some way. Think about it, no one likes to be alone for long periods. When something goes wrong, we rely on communication and people to help fix our problems. We work together as a whole to make a difference. But sometimes, there is a shining star that makes a bigger impression on the people in this world.

Think about the few individuals that have truly made a difference. Who comes to your mind? Ray Charles not only struggled with blindness but brought beautiful music into the world. Franklin Delano Roosevelt also had a physical impairment he struggled with. Yet, he helped America stand on its feet when times were hard by not only leading the People as our President but he even helped with creating more jobs. Steve Jobs was a brainiac who followed his heart to help improve the world of technology. Audrey Hepburn not only created classic movies but she volunteered her time helping children from different countries. And look at the local Grand Rapids, Michigan star Frederick Meijer. Frederick Meijer created the Meijer Stores that are located all over the Midwest. He created Frederick Meijer Gardens to help, support, and display artists’ work. And he volunteered, donated money, and reached out to everyone that was in need of help.

There are other people that may not even realize the impact they have on people. Because of their love for personal hobbies they are able to reach out and give people hope. Oprah Winfrey has touched the lives of people in so many positive ways. Kirsty Ally is not only a wonderful actress, she helps encourage people to follow their heart, be true to themselves, and to never let anyone put you down. Or how about John Travolta who donates time helping in major catastrophes and giving to those in need. These are only a few individuals…

People I find inspiring are those that come from Michigan. Derek Jeter is a famous baseball player that came from a very small town and became an important sports figure. Tim Allen is not only a great comedian but a good actor. Chris Barbie is a governmental figure who helps improve Michigan life and he came from a small town called Mattawan.
© Copyright 2012 Jean Straka (jennzer23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841440-Celebrities