*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841632-Right-now
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1841632
I was not really sure what I was thinking when I came up with this so please bare with me.
Walking down the aisle pulling a fake smile, my dad on one arm and my soon to be in a few hours husband standing at the alter. Smiling at me, not a fake smile like mine, a real the “I finally found the one” smile. As I take each step my mind is telling me to stop, “get your man girl.” My dad tells me, I didn’t realize we stopped until my soon to be husband grabbed my hand. AS the preacher; my uncle started the wedding ceremony, I try to take my hands from my soon to be husband, but he looks at me with a trance induced smile. A zombie like smile, I try and smile back but inside my heart screams for realness. “Is there anyone here that object-?” “I do, damn it.” My soon to be husband looks blankly at my mad expression. I look at my uncle put the bible on the podium and stares at me, “I…umm…baby, what are you doing?” He asks me, I step away from him. “I am sick of your lies and guilt trips. You cheating and staying out late. Coming in smelling like booze and cheap pussy.” Finally confessing about the affair I had.  The crowd gasps, some titters and snickers and laughs. My now not husband was looking dumbfounded, gazing at me. I look back at him with the devil in my eyes. He steps back, “So, who do you want to marry?” My uncle asks, I turn to the crowd and he wasn’t there, then I sigh. Suddenly, he comes bursting through the door. Dark frame, dark brown eyes intensifying. He hauls me roughly into his arms, my chest against his. “You know better then to leave me.” “I am sorry.” Was all I could mutter up, his body against mine was so hot. My not husband backed away and then say. “Was I just played?”
© Copyright 2012 Imagination (imagination90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841632-Right-now