*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842402-The-Pink-World
by CEH
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1842402
Alissa,average person till the day she saw those green eyes.
The clouds shift slightly letting a small beam of light through.Rainbow glistens off a small heart locketpeaking out from a thick pocket of mud. Again the clouds roll along along, and the gleam dies away. People pass by unaware of the tiny necklace, safely minding their own business. What they don't know, what they couldn't know would shatter their safe little worlds.

Alissa opens her eyes, smacking the clock buzzing away. Starting the day was always the hardest part. Still half in dream land Alissa rips though her closet finding a decent outfit. Then she heads to the shower to let the warm water wash off yesterday, and start a new one. Dressed, and ready to face the world Alissa runs out the door, today was the day...

Sitting through boring Science, she stares vacantly at the neck in front of her. This neck did not belong to the girl who sits in front of her everyday. In front of her was a neck supporting a head with short brown hair, and a lean muscular looking boy sat inf front of her. Suddenly the bells springs to life, shocking Alissa into reality. Shoving things into her backpack she tries to find the boy, sadly the teacher calls out to her.

Asking her to have a seat he gestured towards the desks in front of him. Then he proceeded to talk about how she was failing the class. He asked about her home, trying to figure out what could possible be deterring her from her work. Completely oblivious to the fact that he is simply boring.

Making it out into the hallway just as the bell rings again, thinking no one is around she starts to run. Turing a corner she hits something very solid. Falling back she looks up into deep green eyes.


"Are you ok?" he held out his hand.


"Uh, yeah. I am sorry..."Putting her hand in his, she lets him help her up. For a second she gazed into those eyes, her heart started pounding. Something dark flashes in his eyes, and her drops her hand.

"Sorry" Alissa apologizes agian.

"Don't worry about it. I have to go, but I will see you around." She watches him leave.

After that the rest of the day is bland. Once she gets home, she does homework and changes clothes. Standing outside of the movie theater, waiting for the most sought aftet guy in school, Jake. Inside they decided on concessions, then Alissa fells as if she is being watched. Turning she sees the boy from earlier watching her.
"I'll be back, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." Jake barley notices her leaving.
"Hey are you stalking me?" Alissa demands.

"You shouldn't be with him."

"What?"

"Here take this, it will help." Then he walks away.

In her hand is a hear locket. When she turns around the entire world changes.
© Copyright 2012 CEH (telly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842402-The-Pink-World