*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842565-Erotica-of-Three
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1842565
For over 18's only. Sexually explicit.
Erotica of Three : Not suitable for under 18 years of age.

Lucy's skin was fresh and soft. Both Damien and Gareth were in agreement on that.  It was like fresh roses, pink and fragrant. Lying together in their king size bed there was just about room for the three of them. Lucy was not large. A small five foot four, her body was weak and vulnerable. She had slim arms and legs but her breasts did not disappoint. Neither Damien nor Gareth could complain about her breasts and they found her smallness seductive, alluring. They had been flat sharing for six months now and it just seemed to devolve to them all sharing the same bed. They were a bit hippyish - it is to be admitted. They harked back to times of free love, drugs. And now they were happy as a threesome.

Damien usually concentrated on Lucy's front, Gareth took the back. He found her anus moist and inviting. He would slip his ample penis between her legs, find the said opening and then thrust in, deep into her backside. Whilst he played around at the back Damien would enter her vagina, a big erect tool that satisfied her. Lucy was thrilled to death with her two lovers. She didn't know how she'd managed without them. But now the three co-existed in harmony and in sensual delight. Lucy was satisfied by her manly companions. Tonight was warm, they lay together in the bed covered by a thin sheet, all of them naked beneath it. Lucy's breasts hung loose attractively: a beautiful fleshy delight. Redolent of ripe peaches but nearly as big as small melons, they lay waiting to be enjoyed. Gareth would tongue them while Damien concentrated on her back or maybe vice versa. There were so many combinations with three. With Lucy in the middle the two men would meet between her legs, the two penises kissing at the head. Lucy was thrilled by her two studs, chafing against their long shafts, and the men themselves often thought of pleasing themselves together whilst Lucy looked on.

Tonight they were drinking champagne. Gareth took his glass and slowly tilted it, spilling the contents onto Lucy's bare breast. A silken waterfall cascaded over her beautiful contours. Both men took turns licking off the alcohol. Then they would spill a little into her two crevices and again tongue off the surplus wine. Damien's hairy chest was delicious to Lucy. She splashed the champagne over him and tangled her tongue in the mat of hair. As she did so Gareth played his penis on the bare cheeks of Damien's ass. He teased the crevice open with a big erection, slowly and surely he started to penetrate. Damien groaned in pleasure as Gareth invaded him and Lucy tongued his matted hairs on his chest. They saw rainbows and azure skies, purple fields and red poppies, apple blossom and sweet carousels. Soon Lucy was giving Damien hand relief as Gareth worked up to a climax in Damien's rear. Sex really needed three. How could you do justice to it when there was just two of you?

As Gareth withdrew from Damien's ass his penis dripping with semen, Lucy bent over Gareth giving him head, as she did so Damien got behind Lucy, his big, throbbing cock ready for entry. He took her from behind and slid his cock into her warm vagina. It was red hot, he was in ecstasy. The three enjoyed their champagne cocktail as lovers are want to do. Tomorrow it would be fresh cream, a dairy delight. And then maybe they would play with bananas, strawberries, satsumas, a fruit salad of star fruits and wonderful colours. Eating the fruit off bare flesh was always so much better than from the dish, unless the dish was Lucy. The three were sexually alive, tingling with delight in sex's magic dome, a dome of pleasure, of ritual, of fountains and fireworks of cerise, jade and amber, sapphire and lapis lazuli. The three lovers would be as delicious as the fruits of the earth, three sexy lovers craving for more.
© Copyright 2012 Biblioboy (biblioboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842565-Erotica-of-Three