*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842883-A-Lady-out-for-a-Midnight-Walk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Raven
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1842883
A Lady out for a Midnight Walk
A Lady out for a Midnight Walk






You are walking by yourself and see someone approaching. As they get closer you realize that it is a man , but not just any man. You try to turn away and go the other direction but you cannot. His movement is like water flowing over a mossy rock in a calm stream. As he gets closer you are frozen in time. He is right in front of you now and as he breaths you also do in unison as if you are one. His eye glow like shooting stars and you cannot look away. You body is on fire as if someone wrapped you in an electric blanket left on Hi too long. But you know you are safe.

His smile and lips are not moving but you can understand everything he wants you to know. He moves closer to your face moving down your neck and inhales your scent like smelling a red rose for the first time. You can do nothing as his warm breath caresses your skin. He pulls back looking into your eyes, the light has enveloped you both and you feel as if you are floating on air. Your body trembles as he reaches to lightly touch your cheek with the back of his hand. It feels like silk moving across your skin.



He whispers in your ear "I have always been here and always will be. When you need me just close your eyes and remember this moment and I will be there. Love is but an illusion so never stop dreaming." He pulls away slowly as the light diminishes into nothing. As you feel yourself gain control and turn to look for him all is as it was and he is gone. Or is he!!!!
© Copyright 2012 Raven (houndog45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842883-A-Lady-out-for-a-Midnight-Walk