*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843486-A-Story-of-Shifting
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1843486
Chapter Five
Chapter Five

Jamie and Tara didn't explicitly talk about their encounter, but their relationship had definitely changed. Jamie would now catch Tara giving him seductive glances when nobody was watching, or when they casually crossed each other in the hallway, she would gently reach over to caress his arm. He found this absolutely thrilling, to be caught in such a flirtatious entanglement with the girl of his dreams, but days passed and Tara's advances seemed to wane. Jamie needed some way to get her attention once again, and he had just the idea to make that happen.

After a few weeks of working together, Jamie had begin to memorize Tara's work schedule. On Thursday nights, she stayed late in the office, reading over case reports of recent paranormal news. He figured that if his plan were to work, and if he wanted to catch her alone, that would be the proper time. Thursday soon came along and Jamie allowed himself to get caught up in a project, working late into the evening. By 7pm, Tara still sat at her desk, locked into her work, with Jamie and three other trainees also mulling about. Two painful hours later, after the rest of the office cleared out, Jamie and Tara were finally left unsupervised. She was so engrossed in her work, however, that Jamie was certain she wasn't even paying attention to her fellow workers. Perfect, Jamie thought. The element of surprise will make his seduction that much more effective.

As he approached Tara's desk from behind, he silently morphed into her form. Today she was wearing a leather skirt, one that still showed off her perfect ass and legs, as well as a low-cut blouse and high-heels. As quietly as possible, Jamie walked up next to the diligent beauty, still totally oblivious to her present company, and sat gingerly on the desk beside Tara's work. Tara slowly glanced over, at first exasperated at the interruption, but slowly she began to make sense of her surroundings. There, sitting seductively on her desk, was an exact duplicate of herself.

Tara opened her mouth to speak, but Jamie quickly reached down and placed a finger on Tara's lips, silencing her. The clone then stood and rolled Tara's chair out from under her desk, turning her around so that she now faced the standing duplicate. Jamie knew his plan was sure to make him irresistible. Tara was about to get a lap dance from herself.

During his college years, Jamie had learned that he had the ability to copy far more than a person's image. As he had felt on multiple occasions, especially with his first run-in with Nikki, it was common for him to duplicate a girl's hormones and emotional state whenever his powers were in effect. More fascinating, however, was his uncanny capacity to mirror a girl's movements, mannerisms, and behavior when in their form. When he asked Agent Chase about this, she hypothesized that he also tended to shapeshift some parts of his brain into that of his subjects', thus giving him access to their most basic motor-skills and rudimentary actions. So when he turned his back to Tara and began slowly grinding his ass against her thighs, his movements were exactly as Tara would have made them. From Tara's perspective, she wasn't merely watching a clumsy boy wear her form; she was truly witnessing her own self, slowly writhing on top of her.

The real Tara crept her hands up and placed them on her twin's rolling waist, and Jamie took this as a cue to intensify his movements. He leaned backwards, now gently resting his entire body on Tara's front, and continued to pulsate his hips, grinding them fiercely into the girl beneath him. Tara then inched her hands up her twin, eventually reaching her breasts, wrapping her hands fully around the perfect mounds and giving a thorough squeeze. She loved the feeling of her own body on top of her, feeling up her clone's amazing features. For years, she had been objectified by men, and she learned to admire the sexiness of her own form. All the time she spent dieting, working out, pampering her own image — she could finally reap it's rewards. There was nothing she found more attractive than her own body.

But Tara wasn't usually one to be seduced in this way, and she suddenly felt the need to up the pace with her double. In one quick motion, the Tara on the bottom grabbed the arms of her double and spun the pair around, placing Jamie firmly into the chair so that the real Tara could take her turn on top, now face-to-face with her mirror image. Tara straddled Jamie and once again moved her hands up to feel her clone's breasts. Jamie, now underneath the original, did the same, feeling up the perfect body of the girl on top of him. The two then leaned forward and fiercely began making out with each other, identical pairs of lips parting for identical tongues to dance in identical mouths. Tara was ecstatic.

From a few doors down the hall, a security guard eyed the scene on a video monitor. To him, it merely looked like two similar-looking girls fooling around in the office, which was an uncommonly stimulating sight to witness after hours. Little did he know the reality of the situation; an amazingly gorgeous girl, ferociously making out with herself, feeling up every inch of her own body as it writhed underneath her. As enjoyable as the scene was to watch, after about 10 minutes the guard knew it was his duty to put a halt to the jubilation, however attractive it may be.

He slowly drudged down the hall to the unsuspecting twins, reaching their department in a matter of minutes. As a courtesy, he banged on the door three times with his flashlight, giving the young lovers a chance to get decent. As he opened it up, instead of the two girls he thought he witnessed on camera, he just saw one, standing next to her desk and adjusting her blouse and skirt. A young boy who he recognized from around the office was walking towards him. Jamie shouted back over his shoulder, "Thanks for the help with that project Tara, but I should really head home, it's getting pretty late."

"Anytime you need help," Tara shouted back, "just let me know. I'm happy to oblige."

The security guard was puzzled, but stepped aside to let Jamie passed and then wished the nice young girl a good night with her work. How strange, he thought, there must be a bug in the camera system.

Jamie and Tara both chuckled under their breath as they parted for the night.

© Copyright 2012 gotastic77 (gotastic77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843486-A-Story-of-Shifting