*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843493-A-Story-of-Shifting
Rated: 13+ · Other · Adult · #1843493
Chapter Six
Jamie happily continued his office fling with Tara for the next few weeks. And Tara happily continued her office fling with herself.

The next time they crossed paths was during the day, as Jamie was by himself in the break room. Tara walked up behind him and slid her hand up the back of his shirt, and Jamie turned around to face the seductive girl. She leaned in to kiss him, and the two began to make out, Jamie still in his present form, which he quite enjoyed. It wasn't often girls wanted to kiss him as himself. But, slowly, he decided to indulge Tara's desires, and before too long he had imitated her form down to the last detail. The two knew they couldn't remain embraced for long, so the pair of identical girls only let themselves stay together for about 30 seconds before Tara gave her twin a goodbye kiss and wandered back out of the room.

Another run-in happened in the company gym, where Tara frequently worked out in the morning before work. When Jamie heard word of this, he decided to pay her a little visit. He transformed into Agent Chase's form to gain access to the women's locker room, and soon encountered Tara wearing nothing but a black sports-bra and tight gym shorts. Just as Tara was about to say hello to her colleague, Jamie shifted form into her double, pinning her against the wall and planting a full kiss on her mouth. Once again, the two only gave themselves a few seconds before parting, out of fear of being discovered.

Weeks of these interactions progressed, and Jamie's feelings for Tara began to summit. And one afternoon, as he passed by her desk, he built up the courage to ask the girl out. "On a real date," he said. "With me as myself."

"Of course," Tara said, giggling. "I'm actually going out to a club with a few friends tonight. We should grab drinks beforehand, then maybe you can join us."

Jamie was thrilled, he scored a date with his dream girl. And he didn't even have to wear her image to do it. The two met at a bar a few hours after work, and despite all their duplicate hook-ups in the past, the date was hardly awkward at all. She looked sexy as hell, wearing a sparkly black top and tight dark jeans. Jamie was finally able to be himself around Tara, and she genuinely seemed to enjoy his company. After the two knocked back a few too many drinks, they walked down the street to the dance club where Tara was meeting her friends.

A few drinks later, Jamie and Tara were making out on the dance floor, when Jamie realized that something was feeling funny. Agent Chase had warned him about the effects of alcohol on his powers, and reducing his level of control, but he had neglected to take this into consideration on his date.

"I don't feel so great," he shouted to Tara, trying to raise his voice over the music.

"Are you going to barf?" Tara laughed.

"No," said nervously, "I think I might shift."

Tara reached her arms up and wrapped them around Jamie's neck. "That's so hot," she said, as she pulled him down into another sloppy drunken kiss.

Whether it was the chaos of the crowd, the dark lighting in the club, or the generally drunk atmosphere, but not a single person on the dance floor realized that Jamie had shifted. Shockingly though, it was only a few seconds afterwards that the pair of Taras began to draw attention, as some nearby guys shouted "Oh my god, those twins are making out!" and the entire dance floor parted to witness the incest before them. It truly was an amazing sight, two gorgeous twins engaged in a passionate kiss with each other, but for Tara and Jamie it was merely a blissful end to a wonderful evening. Jamie woke up the next morning, not remembering any details after morphing into his girlfriend, but somehow he found himself back in his own apartment. A note on his dresser seemed to put his mind at ease: "Had a great night. XOXO, Tara."

The two continued to see each other for a month, hanging out more frequently as Jamie and Tara, and hooking up less often as Tara and herself. Jamie enjoyed the change of pace, and it seemed that Tara did too. All was well for the paranormal couple, continuing until their one-month anniversary. Tara called in sick that day, and Jamie decided to take off work early to surprise her at her apartment. In the early afternoon, he knocked on her door, but without hearing an answer he decided to quietly let himself in.

As Jamie walked into the apartment, he became witness to an utterly shocking sight. There, dressed only in a lacy black bra and panties, lying on her couch in the living room, was Tara. Except she wasn't alone. Tara was making out with... herself.


© Copyright 2012 gotastic77 (gotastic77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843493-A-Story-of-Shifting