*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843684-September-Night
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1843684
Not finished
It was a late September night. I was doing the usually and playing solitaire on the computer, and waiting for the French fries to be done in the oven. It had been an ordinary day. I spent a lot of time at home alone like I usually did, due to the conflicting work schedules of my husband and I. Just as the timer for the oven went off the doorbell rang. This being extremely unusual, seeing as we hardly knew anyone. I shut off the stove on my way to the door. I had always locked the door when home alone and it never unlocked with ease. I fiddled with the lock while calmly asking the person on the other side to hang on a minute. I should have made him wait a lot longer. I opened the door to find a double barrel shotgun making its way towards my face.

“Move!” Boomed the coarse, raspy voice. I couldn’t, I froze. I remember a thousand thoughts ran through my mind, but none of them said ‘move’. There wasn’t much time to think, the end of the gun was pushed into my ribs with such force that I lost my breath and fell to the ground. I finally caught myself and looked into the face of the one responsible for my loss of breath and balance.

He was a big man, at least three times my size. His eyes were small and piercing blue. He had a large forehead and a long narrow face. I looked down towards his hands which were holding a gun I only knew from movies. His hands were large and his fingers were long and his fingertips resembled large marbles. I remember how odd his fingertips were. It’s hard to forget the events that took place that night.

“Go sit in the chair” the large man boomed again. I stumbled into the chair, surprised by how close it seemed. Or, maybe I was moving quicker than I though I was. I remembered seeing this man before, but I couldn’t determine where or when.

The ogre of a man pulled fishing line out of his pocket and tied up my wrists and ankles. Then he started pacing back and forth in front of me talked to him self. “I’m gonna to do it. I busted in here with my big gun and now I’m gonna to do it. I never done it before; I donno’t know what to do. How does it go again? Momma told me ‘bout da birds and da bees, but whadda they do? Oh, but we can’t fly?” He wasn’t very intelligent but he certainly was determined. At least by this point it was no longer a surprise. I knew what was going to happen.

He continued to pace around the living room for a few more minutes, mumbling the odd word to himself. He turned around to face me so quickly he lost his balance and smashed into a table on the left. The table came crashing down on my feet, followed by the enormous man. “Fuck! That hurt me. Why you put a table there?” He stood up quickly and brushed himself off. He kicked the table and it smashed into the wall that separated the living room and kitchen. I don’t have that table anymore.

“Take off yous clothes” he demanded with pure anger in his voice.

“I can’t. I’m tied up”. This statement did not impress him at all. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and began walking towards the bedroom. He threw me down on the bed with such force the frame broke. He clawed at my shirt for a good five minutes before actually getting it open. He grabbed my bra and tore it off. The straps snapped behind my back forcing me to arch in pain. Once my breast were bare, he stopped and starred at them. Didn’t move or blink. He suddenly put his hand down his pants and wore the expression of disappointment. He looked down at his crotch. “Why the wet? Momma never said there was wet”. He looked at me for an answer. I searched my brain for something that would help my situation. I chocked down some tears and said “That’s supposed to happen. It’s called ejaculating”.

He became confused at the word. “E-jat-a-lating?”

“That’s when the sperm gets released so the woman can get pregnant”.

“Oh No! I don’t needs no baby. Momma never said bout the babies. But wheres the storks?”
© Copyright 2012 Jaden Cane (jaden_cane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843684-September-Night