*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845544-Forever-and-Beloved
Rated: E · Poetry · Teen · #1845544
Part 1 of Forever and Beloved.
"Silence never ending; like the quiet before the storm; like a pond, still in the moonlight."
"Forever, until the end of time, will you cross my mind. I have loved you, now help me find, who I am."
"A storm is boiling in the emptiness of my heart, I am one more step away, from finding out who you are."
"It's like the winds have blown you further from me. The leaves have changed colors, time, time again."
"The winter cold hardens my heart every time, when you are away from me. The summer-sun burns my flesh without your sheltering caress."
"The sun bleeds it's golden beams through fire red and almond colored leaves."
"Sharp icicles gleam in your eyes now. Cold anger, freezing me in my place, replacing love with fear, of who you have become. I hope the love of God comes through to you, to thaw the forever winter that chilled your soul."
"I hope spring comes soon and thaws your frost, so we can again be one, beloved, forever birds of the same feather."
"The snow falls slowly, a frozen river full of ice, blood chilled, bones like stone. Spring so far, it's warmth is only a fantasy."
"Sleeping dreams sinking into the world, reality blurs, where is your God?"
"Forsaking, forgiving, finding, forging, forever free."
© Copyright 2012 Carisia (zannawolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845544-Forever-and-Beloved