*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850595-The-Bet
Rated: GC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1850595
Friends make a bet, and one loses
“I bet you’ve never sucked a dick before,” Jeremy challenged, a mix of challenge and lust in his voice. For years Jeremy had lusted after Matt but did nothing about it, respecting his marriage and his apparent heterosexuality. That is until the night before when he caught Matt jerking off in their shared hotel room, and the alleged straight man let his gay friend give him head.

“Why would I suck dick? I eat pussy, lots and lots of pussy,” He brushed a strand of his too long blond hair from his face and looked at his friend. Despite his declaration of straightness, he felt himself getting hard all over again, at the thought of Jeremy’s lips around his cock; they were soft and made him feel like a man. “I bet you won’t go skinny dipping in the pool.”

Both their eyes slid to the hotel pool which was currently empty. The rest of the guys who had made the trek back for the reunion were still sleeping after a heavy night of partying. “What do I get if I do this? And you better make it good.”

“I’ll let you suck my cock again, and maybe suck yours,” Matt pawned the other man’s nipple between his fingers. Enough to send a jolt through Jeremy’s body, and all the blood raced to his cock. Jeremy shed his clothes quickly, with a mischievous smile. “What are you thinking? I’m no queer so don’t expect anything romantic or nothing.”

“Why don’t we make this really interesting, I’ve seen your dick and you’re about to see mine, why don’t we say whoever is bigger gets to fuck the other ones ass,” Jeremy grabbed his friends cock, and was happy to find it erect. “Drop trou bro,”

Both of them dropped their pants and Matt’s eyes bugged out when he seen the 10 inches that the other man was packing. He began pulling his pants back up, but Jeremy stopped him and watched as they dropped to the ground. “You’re so big,”

“Don’t worry; I won’t make you go through with the bet.” His hand was on Matts cock, pumping it like a piston. “Though if you wanted to do me, I wouldn’t say no.”

Matt pulled him closer, their lips barely touched. Each pulled back and went in for another kiss, this time with more passion, more intensity. They pulled away again, this time both dived into the pool, and Matt wrapped his arms around his friend and pulled him back into a kiss.

Jeremy moved his mouth down the other man’s body, stopping at the large round pebbles that were standing erect in the middle of his chest. A slight moan escaped from Matt as his nipple was lightly bit down on. He made his way down to the other man’s cock and took the mushroom head into his mouth.

Matt thrust his cock deeper into Jeremy’s throat, gagging him momentarily. He let the stiff cock fall out of his mouth and moved down to the balls, he took one in his mouth and began to suck it gently. Watching his former crush react positively to that, Jeremy put Matt against the wall of the pool and turned him around, teasing the object of his lust’s hole with his tongue. Matt cried out in a voice that sounded pleased and surprised, “Fuck yea!”

Felling encouraged he inserted his mouth muscle into the tightness that welcomed the invasion. Matt began pushing his ass further into Jeremys face, sending his tongue deeper and deeper into the canal of his butt. In a husky voice, filled with lust Matt moaned “I lost the bet, so you can fuck my ass but be gentle.”

Jeremy stopped what he was doing, and lowered the bubbly ass onto his own throbbing cock. The head disappeared into hole where his tongue had been and his balls tightened up. Inch by inch he eased into his friend, stopping when the pain seemed to be too much for the other man, the water gave them a feeling of weightlessness, making it easier for Jeremy to pump in and out of Matt. After just a few thrusts his cock was spurting out cum by the gallons, or so it seemed.

He pulled completely out and started to move away but Matt grabbed him and pulled him closer. “You fucked my ass, now it’s time for me to do the same to you.” He turned him over the way he had been, and thrust all of his 8 inches in at once. Jeremy let out a sound that was pain mixed with pleasure. “Damn I’ve never had ass sex, this feels real good.”

He eased his cock out a bit, and forced it back in. The hole surrounded his cock tightened with every thrust, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. He stopped his routine of pumping, pushing all the way in, and grabbed the other man. When they were both standing up straight, his mouth kissed his lovers neck while his finger twist and pawed the nipples. Finally his orgasm exploded into his friend, and he laid a wet kiss on the other man. “I don’t welch on bets.”

© Copyright 2012 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850595-The-Bet