*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1861021-Tempted-By-Fate
Rated: XGC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1861021
Joe and Reid are friends, with a secret
The knob turned and the door opened slowly. Inside the apartment, things were messy but no more than usual, but it was silent. I had decided to try the knob after knocking and no one answering. It was not every priest that would hang out with you, or let you know where he lived. “Joe? It’s Reid, are you here?”

He came rushing out of the bathroom, his jeans undid, his beautiful cock hanging out. It was at least eight inches in length, skinny but not pencil thin, topped with a mushroom head. Heat swelled through my body. I had wanted him bad for years but he just thought of me as a friend. “Hey Reid, what’s going on?” He stuffed his magnificent cock into his pants, the image still burned into my mind though.

I turn away from him thinking that I should not be turned on by my preacher, a thought I had many times; it was wrong and immoral. “We were supposed to go to the movies today, remember”

His palm hit his face, suggesting that he had forgot. “Dangit! I knew that there was something I forgot! I got so wrapped up in writing the sermon this week I forgot we had a date,” He adjusted his package, while eyeing me. I had recently come out to him, and he was receptive to it and didn’t say anything anti-gay. “Maybe I shouldn’t call it a date; I mean I don’t even know if you have a partner or something. I’m sorry; I am new at this whole thing, dealing with gay people”

“It’s OK! If you’re not up for going I can leave you alone,” The sight of his cock burned into my head, all I wanted to do was go home and jerk off. I could not let him see me this crazy horny. I studied the picture on the wall; it was of him and another guy, both shirtless.

He moved closer to me, his breath on my neck, mere inches apart. His thin frame pushed up on mine, His hairy chest against my polo. “That was me and my best friend. He was the one I told you about, the one that helped me decide that I should be a priest. This picture was taken the summer before he went off to war,” His voice trailed off.

I decided not push anything, if he wanted to tell me he would, I reasoned. I turned around, he was lost in thought. There was something troubling him but I could not find the words to ask him what it was. Before I had chance to say anything he pulled me into a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him too, feeling embarrassed that he would be able to feel my hard dick against his pants. Before I knew what was happening he pressed his lips to mine, I allow his tongue into my mouth, my hands traveled down his slender body, and unbuttoned his pants. I pushed them to the ground and his cock was just as hard as mine. He took off my pants, and brought our bodies back together. Our cocks are pressed together, his slightly bigger than mine. He pushed me against the door, his tongue invading my mouth, hands all over my body. Suddenly he stopped “We shouldn’t do this. I’m a priest if anyone ever found out about this, it would mean trouble.”

Without saying a word I grabbed His cock and began stroking it. When he didn’t stop me, I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. My tongue moved around the shaft, his hands push his cock down my throat. Without warning he begins to cum.

“Sorry, it’s been a while for me.” I got off my knees and went to the bathroom to wipe off my face, some excess cum had dribbled down my chin. My only thought was that I had just blown the hottest preacher my church ever had.

“I had prayed that God show me the right path with you. Many nights I lay awake thinking about the things I would do to you if I ever had the opportunity,” He came over and kissed me again. This time with less desire but more passion, he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. His chest was covered in fur, which was a huge turn on for me. He ran his hands across my flat, smooth body and tweaked each of my small pink nipples. Then gently sucking each one, making me moan loudly, begging him to keep going, he kissed down my body, stopping at my cock to lick it. He lifted my legs and stared at my hole. After a minute or so he plunged his tongue into, making me scream out in satisfaction.

When I asked him to fuck me, he responded that he didn’t have any condoms or lube. I didn’t care and when he gently eased his cock into me I needed him in me nothing mattered. He slowly pumped into me, finding his rhythm at just the right time. We orgasmed together, both of us screamed in pleasure “Oh My God!”
© Copyright 2012 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1861021-Tempted-By-Fate