*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851035-The-Promise
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1851035
Forgive me for some wrong grammars. I'm Asian (Filipina) and my English isn't too good ^_^
The Promise

I came here to make a promise to you that you will be mine. The light of the sun that shines into your smile, who took my heart to fell in sigh. To the love that I smuggled from the heart of yours. The branches of the trees keep on dancing, to the tune of the lullaby that makes me sleepy when I feel the breeze. Grasses glanced the gestures of the wind, the smile of the youth, with you and me. As I held your hand while climbing to the mountain of love, I felt happy while saying: “Oh my love, make a promise to me by using this rock. Please write your words and I promise this rock will be the key of our hearts that will never die, as I promised yours.” The time has come. In the setting that bring us in love, the day that I’ve been waiting for... the promise of your heart. I climbed as I promised... I came for the promise. But why did you face the truth about love? That serves as a shelter for me and the strength of my legs. Time is running fast. Little by little, my heart goes to beat last. For the promise of your heart to the rock of life that lives in the mountain of love. I start to ask myself: “Am I wasting my time? Will she come? If not, why? And what about the promise?” The wind blows heavily, the leaves fell into my feet. I followed the leaves while they are falling, and I dream that I am the leaves, that fell to the surface of your heart. While I’m dreaming, I saw a kind of rock that shine like the sun... that shows the generosity of yours. I read the words that was engraved, the words that you wrote... the promise that I thought that you will fulfil. Even if you have not marked our words, still the words of mine and the promise of your love that is written in this rock... will... never...
die...


Written by: Johanna Marie B. Barabonna (MinHo14)
Transcribed by: Jehoshua Pahyuhn P. Cinco (OrochiKira537)


(Trivia: Pahyuhn and Marie are classmates, and the best two in their class, 2nd year High School Section No. 1. One day, they decided to make a story. Johanna was the one with the ideas and also the one to write it in scratch while Jehoshua was the one that edited it and posted it in Writings.com)
© Copyright 2012 MinHo14 (mariejohanna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851035-The-Promise