*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852516-Three-short-stories-100w-each
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1852516
Three short stories of approximatly 100 words each.
Sinking
I was here, sitting on a jump seat in a blue corridor. The corridor had tiny cell-like windows. I felt imprisoned. Two people, five time my age, were discussing with the captain in the captain’s quarter. A group of people walked by me, all dressed in a navy uniform. Some were confident that they’ll reach their destination safely, while others were afraid to sink. I was one of them. I felt sea-sick. The captain’s invites left. I was alone. Dressed in the same navy uniform. I now know why they call it a boarding school.

The shot
I bent my knees. I took a deep breath. I closed one eye. I felt my blood running inside me, my heart pumping. There was a light cold breeze. I shivered. A duck quaked. I steadied myself. I waited for him to move. I moved my arm up behind my back. I bent my elbow. I aimed, looking for the right angle. The wind stopped, the duck moved. I counted 3-2-1 in my head. I quickly withdrawn my arm from my back and let the flat pebble go. It bounced twice, and sinked. What a shot!


Law abiding citizen
I could hear their footsteps. A slow tap combined with the splash from the wet floors of London after a typical British shower. The moon was high, and even at one, you could see quite clearly. No sounds, except for the shrill sound of a car burglar alarm. I tried to tell, but even the people in power would not listen. They knew I did, and they got closer. It was my duty to do so, but the people telling you about these duties, do they know what can the consequences of being a good citizen be? A hand grabbed my shoulder. I knew I was not gonna be a good citizen anymore.

~Ron. B.

© Copyright 2012 Ron. B. (thewriter2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852516-Three-short-stories-100w-each