*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853249-Jack-writes-to-the-Giant
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1853249
jack writes a letter to the giant before going for the golden harp....=D
Dear Giant,

  Oh but you must still be all wildly frantic and furious, what with a burglar, that’s me, having  tiptoed into your house and utterly without your knowledge, swiping  your most prized possessions.

  Even the wildest of my dreams seemed very much real when I stood before the proud castle that erected among the clouds, as if weighing nothing more than a feather, and wrapped me up in its blanket of shadow as I recalled my unconceivable journey up the magic bean stalk. I was, on the ninth cloud, literally! But vertigo soon took over; nausea slashed my stomach with its clammy claws, until I ushered myself in through the large wooden gates. I must say, I liked the carved wooden ceilings of your plush haven. Subsequently, I found myself following the loud snores that echoed just about everywhere, and finally happened to spot you getting a shut-eye while all your ‘gold’ lay exposed and awaiting. 

  In two shakes of a lamb’s tail, I was collecting the golden eggs. Even so, when my eyes fell upon the golden goose, I knew I’d found my life partner. Stealing from your house is a piece of cake, for you are always busy napping. Mother’s been proud of me ever since I barged into your mansion that first time. Moreover, another piece of good news is that we’re now one of the few filthy rich of the village.

  Finally, God might’ve made me tiny, but has given me a brain far more complex and bigger than yours, and therefore, I’ll only suggest you to get a better watchman and take good care of that golden harp!

Your only special guest,

Jack

© Copyright 2012 scarlet (slam_bet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853249-Jack-writes-to-the-Giant