*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853369-Another-life
by sara
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1853369
Jasmine doesn’t like the life she has, is hit by car,but is saved by a guy named Damien.
Chapter one:

Car Crash

         “Jasmine look out!” Jasmines friend Olivia yelled, Jasmine looked behind her and screamed as the car came closer and hit her. After a while of crying Olivia went home then a guy named Damien picked Jasmine up and brought her to a house where he, two guys named Hunter and Prince and a girl named Christina.

         When Damien got to the house he brought her to Hunter. When he got to Hunters room he gave Jasmine to hunter.

         Hunter looked down at Jasmine and said, “What happened to her?”

         Damien sighed sadly, “I don’t know I just saw her laying on the ground bleeding.”

         Hunter realized something shocking and said, “Oh my god Damien do you know who this is?”

         Damien was confused, “No who is she?”

         “She’s Christina’s twin sister Jasmine.” Hunter said.

         Damien scratched the back of his neck and said, “You do know what you have to do right?”

         Hunter sighed and looked down at Jasmine and then back up at Damien and sighed, “Yes I am going to turn her in private.” Damien nodded and left Hunter’s room.

         Hunter looked back down at Jasmine who was now lying on his bed and leaned down and sunk his fangs into her neck. After a while Jasmine woke up and saw Christina, “Christina.” Jasmine was shocked.

         Christina smiled and said, “Hey sis how are you?”

         “Thirsty, what happened to me?” Jasmine asked.

         “That’s why I brought you this oh and Hunter turned you into a vampire.” Christina said waiting for her sister to freak out. 

© Copyright 2012 sara (rockerchick21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853369-Another-life