*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853606-Freefalling
Rated: · Other · Other · #1853606
This is still in work;;
What's there to hold onto, when you're free falling? How can i stop this, before the impact kills me? Is there even a way to stop this? Or is it something i have to sit back and let ruin my life and everything i have to live for? I reach all around me for something. Something to hold on to. Something to cling to. But, alas, there's nothing. i close my eyes and take the plunge. I brace myself for the impact. But it never comes. I'll spend forever trapped in a free fall. How did this happen? How did i do this? How can i change it? I don't think i can. All i can do, is wait. Wait until Something happens. I'm not sure what yet.. but wait for something to stop this endless fall. But, as you're doing nothing for all of eternity, you have some time to think. Think about what life was like before you started falling. The world going on without you, Never knowing what people are doing without you there. Never finishing anything i started. The fall begins to become comforting. A force that's always there, you can fell it pressing on your chest as your falling. Sometimes, i think i start to go mad. But i know that that can't happen. I'm trapped. I want to be freed so bad. Why can't i just let it happen? I've been struggling with trying and getting out, i've barely ever really tried. I thought up a plan. Not a good one, but a plan.
© Copyright 2012 Chantell ieatdinosaurs Rinehar (helovesme81511 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853606-Freefalling