*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854130-Marble-Dreams
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1854130
A marble creation that may be too life-like
Her fingertips traced over smoothed marble. He was a magnificent man carved from white marble. Her empty handed atlas had his arms raised waiting for his globe. His muscular legs already straining under the presumed wait, his body lunging towards her.

Outside the sky had turned black, a cloudless night with the moon not yet risen. She had meant to leave her studio hours ago, to finish the statue in the morning, but as she neared completion she got lost in his muscles.

She had to drag herself away from her captivating creation. As her fingers closed on the door handle, her attention was drawn to her cot. A simple camping bed for when the walk back to the house seemed overwhelming. Outside of winter she rarely spent the night, but something had sapped the energy from her, the bed called to her.

Turning off the light she walked through the darkness to the bed, loosing her sweater in the progress. When she slipped beneath the blanket, she was down to her crop top and panties.

As she lay looking at the faint outline of her statue, the moon rose to shine through the curtain-less window. The marble came to life with the pale glow. She stared at the face she had carved, based on no-one in-particular she saw features from every influential man from her life. Gazing upon him made her feel safe and warm.

She woke suddenly. Growing accustomed to the low light from the moon she saw her statue staring back at her. He looked different, his stern look of determination had softened.

As she watched, his lips curled into a smile. She assumed a trick of the light as a cloud passed the moon. A glance out the window revealed a clear sky. She pushed the blanket down her body.

Her feet touched down on the cold wooden floor, sending a shiver through her body. Standing before him, she felt self-conscious, chilled nipples pushing against the thin cotton top. Her eyes dropped to between his legs, amidst the deep shadow she thought she could see signs of arousal.

When she looked back at his face, his lips had parted, teeth she hadn't carved visible in his smile. She walked carefully towards him. Her fingertips pressed against his chest, he felt warm.

She explored his chest, it had the solidity of marble but the warmth of skin. Moving closer her fingers moved up his neck to his short hair, it still felt like marble. With her face inches from his, his lips looked real, fine lines she hadn't carved stripped them. Giving in to the surreality, she kissed him.

His lips didn't move, he didn't make a sound, all she felt was warm marble. Disappointed she pulled back. Deciding she was just tired, she stepped back; then something caught her attention. Between his legs, there should have been his member hidden by shadow, instead a large white marble head was poking out into the moonlight.

She gasped at the sight of it. Carving male genitalia was always dangerous, too small and people would snigger, too large and it became the focal point. Fully erect she felt she had been too generous.

Her fingers closed around him giving in to the dream. Like the rest of him, he felt like warm marble. He made no response to her touch, her hand stroking his full length didn't bring him to life with a sharp intake of breath. His mouth might have opened wider, but she wasn't sure.

She knelt before him, her lips pressed against his tip. They were met with silence. Opening her mouth she took as much of him as she could into her mouth. Her tongue licked at the underside as she gently sucked on the inanimate shaft.

She began to wonder what position she would have to get into for him to enter her. It had been a long time since she had been with a man, maybe too long. As she imagined contorting herself around him, she felt a heat between her legs.

Her fingers crept inside her panties to find her moist flesh. Fingers slipped through slick flesh, running from her hot bud to her dripping hole. She moaned around him.

Her fingers curled inside her, her palm slick with her own juices pressed against her engorged bud. She fought the urge to pull back from him, while rapidly breathing air in and out along him.

She sucked hungrily on him. Fingers moved faster within her. Cotton panties became wet. Breasts heaved beneath a thin cotton covering. Blood surged through her body. Eyes squeezed closed.

Her eyes sprang wide open, her body convulsed and her orgasm was released. Her free hand gripped the exposed portion of his shaft; she clung onto him as her body threaten to collapse.

As the orgasm faded, she managed to regain control of her body. Pulling back from him, his still hard member shined with her saliva.

Stumbling to the bed, she pried the wet clinging panties from her. Before her eyes closed she saw her statue, a sly smirk on his face.

Word Count 855
© Copyright 2012 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854130-Marble-Dreams