*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836981-Christmas-Candy
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1836981
Neil finds his present waiting in the garage.
Neil sat in the front room his fingers tapping on the arm of the chair. The TV showed reruns he wasn't watching. Abi, his daughter, was already half an hour late although it wasn't her his heart was pounding for. Meg was joining them for Christmas.

20 years of looking for a replacement mother for Abi; dates with divorced women and “nice” friends of work colleges. Then somehow, he ended up in bed with his daughter's flatmate, a girl half his age. Sneaking around behind his daughter's back made everything exciting, and a relationship with no future meant no stress.

By the time Abi turned into the drive, it was nearly midnight on Christmas Eve. A passionate kiss was all they could manage while Abi was busy. Neil spent the night thinking of her, on the other side of the wall. His daughter sharing her bed, with his lover.

Christmas morning was even more frustrating, Meg sat sucking on a giant candy cane throwing suggestive glances at Neil with every chance she had. During Christmas lunch, her bare foot ran up the inside of Neil's leg making him drop his fork more than once.

It was during a father daughter Wii tennis battle that Meg slipped out.

Exhausted, sweaty and defeated he placed the Wii controller down and headed in search of a cold beer. He'd moved the beer into the old fridge in the garage, to make way for the turkey in the kitchen.

He opened the door joining the house and the garage, his hand reached out to find the light-switch, amongst the screwdrivers hung on the wall. A single hanging bulb flashed into life with a speed that shamed the new energy saving bulbs that had infested the house.

Beneath the stark light sat his car. And upon the bonnet was Meg. She lay naked on her side waiting for him. A red ribbon was tied across her breasts in a big bow. Another ribbon across her hips, a bow to protect her modesty.

Neil stood stunned by the sight of her. He closed the door softly behind him, as if the sound of it slamming would scare her away. His fingers twisted the key in the lock with a soft click.

Despite the freezing air, and a lack of clothing, Meg smiled at him as he made his way around the power tools to the car. Her nipples were hardened by the cold air, two points poking against the red ribbon. As he drew closer, she swivelled her feet towards him, sliding down the bonnet towards him.

She dropped to her knees between him and the car, he tried to think of something to say. The surreality of everything made his mind go blank. She unzipped his trousers, without a word, and unleashed him.

Her red lips closed around his exposed tip as her fingers encircled him. She gently sucked like she had on the candy cane, her big, blue eyes locked on his. Her lips slid back and forth along his shaft, her tongue running along its fleshy underside.

He moaned as she teased him slowly with her mouth, her slow movements and intense stare quickly stoking his need for her. Grabbing her shoulders he yanked her to her feet, the ribbon slipped from her breasts, making them bounce hypnotically, as she fell onto the car.

With her bare ass on the cold bonnet, Neil pulled her legs up, forcing her onto her back. She cried out as the icy metal bit at her shoulder blades. With legs in the air, the tips of the ribbon poked out between her thighs to curtain her moist crevice.

Silk grazed against his shaft as he plunged into her. Warm, wet flesh embraced him, as she writhed upon the car. Smooth calves pressed against his chest as his heart thudded beneath. Nails clawed at the red paintwork as he thrust into her.

As her moans grew louder, he knew he should worry about being overheard, worry about his daughter noticing how long him and her flatmate were missing. Instead, he drove harder, his fingers gripping her thighs, making her squeal before him.

Her young body was burning against the frozen car as he pushed deep into her. Her blonde hair radiated from her, shining against the red bodywork.

His breathing became harder as he felt his legs weaken. He pounded into her screaming body. Sweat covered his body making his clothing damp despite the cold of the garage. With a grunt, he forced hard into her. His body shook as he erupted into her.

Word Count: 767
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836981-Christmas-Candy