*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854716-Cold-Hard-Misserable-Soul
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Experience · #1854716
It's that tight painful stuck feeling.
First off. (screams)



Now that I've gotten that off my chest. It's been one of those days. When nothing seems to be going right. This is one of those days where I could write the most violent song. You know that day when you could literally kill someone?



And you realize how bad your mood is but you could really care less if you hurt anyone's feelings and you just really want to be left alone. You have no care to what anyone thinks or wonders, because first off it's none of their damn business in the first place and they should keep their anouying asses out of your life.



Like literally everything makes you even more pissed. The little anouying kid poking you, the bitch the talks way to much for her own good when no one really even wants her speaking, the girl crying because her two-day boyfriend broke up with her, the preppy chick who is worried about how her make-up looks even though she's a butterface-(everything's good butt-her-face).



So you scream at the little kid, you tell the bitch to shut the hell up, you tell the little girl to cry over a real relationship and suck it up, and let the preppy chick know her face is ugly and she should invest in a bag.....



Maybe this turns out to be a great damn day after-all hahhahaha.
© Copyright 2012 Roxy Mosley (anemone1.8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854716-Cold-Hard-Misserable-Soul