*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851337-I-Will-Rise-Above
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1851337
Breaking free from the bruises.
Well, lets see. Where do I start. Have you ever been in love with a monster? Someone who claims to love everything about you, yet they love it so much they hurt it? Someone who swore to protect your heart and yet all the do is rip apart your soul and body. How does one escape such pain, bruises, and agony?

I left it. It was difficult yes but, it was worth my freedom. My freedom from being beaten everyday. All the struggle and pain I have encountered with being with such a monster... is all behind me now. This man who claimed to love me had the nerve to hurt me. I loved him with all my heart. He used to be so different, then he changed from my knight in shinning armor to the beast that torn me apart.

But, it seemed like every time I attempted to escape the bruises, beatings, and brokenness , it only caused more pain and hurt. I didn't understand why he forced me to stay with him when all he did was hurt me, why would he say he loved me when he never showed it except for when he apologized to me beside the hospital bed; Telling doctors and nurses that i fell of latters and down stairs? I found strength and left the pain behind.
© Copyright 2012 Roxy Mosley (anemone1.8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851337-I-Will-Rise-Above