*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858313-Its-Your-Fault
Rated: E · Poetry · Adult · #1858313
A simple effort to paint an image of my emotions toward a particular person/place/thing.
A bird’s eye view of the world below, cars have become crawling ants, scurrying for cover.
And clouds like liquid silk slide through grazing fingers, dancing across chilled skin.
Heated sun, so vibrant and vivid, piercing the skin with rays of sharp warmth has taken control of the body’s temperature.
Its heat has created a vibe of teasing touches, playing across the skeletal figure, creating a sense of home.

Racing, beating, pulsing, pounding
rhythms lurch against the chest of one so small, inserting earth quakes through such a fragile build.
So afraid it could shatter this one, cautious measures are taken.
But the grasp on a heart, so strong in its own being, has tightened, with no thought of letting go.
Unlike another time, the firm grip is so tender of its own accord; a tickling sensation takes over,
And giggling erupts like a burst of energy too strong to be held back by mere vocal chords.
Laughter rings out, echoing to the world below.
Seen high above, floating through the sky, this feeling takes over, it corrupts the body in one swallowing gulp.

Shortened breath, and heavy chests, fists have been created to prevent the tears.
But joy has no limits, nor any walls, and clenched hands or no, they come;
Pouring to the an earth below, raining on crowds of so many, loved and lost, showering their silhouettes with liquid happiness.
Smile for the world below, so lost in back and white. Allow them the benefit of a doubt, to experience your emotions to their fullest.
Radiance, and bliss shadow over that soul, taking in everything that is viewed, and changing the perspective in a 180 degree turn.

There is nothing lost in those below, they have just yet to reach that point of unlimited bliss.
Racing pulses that pound like raging war drums stir up the butterflies; they can flutter and flutter for nervousness can not overcome ones mind.
So smile. For the world below have nothing to lose; yet so much to gain, from elegance and sheer, blunt happiness.
© Copyright 2012 Madame Vivacious (shannon13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858313-Its-Your-Fault