*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1859437-DBGT-The-Potara-Fusion-Chapter-3
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1859437
Part 1 of the Vegetto GT Trilogy. DBGT is copyrighted by Akira Toriyama. I own nothing!
Chapter 3: Trouble on the Homefront

Vegeta smirked to himself as he floated down to the ruined ground below. The Saiyan prince had easily over powered Goten and Gohan, having become much stronger than the two over the long years from the Buu crisis. He landed a few feet in front of an unconscious Gohan, raising an eyebrow as he mocked the parasite within.

"Ha! I'm the imbecile?"

Much to his surprise, the Tuffle's voice came not from Gohan who was in front of him. But from what Vegeta thought was from behind, as if the parasite was whispering into his own ear.

Yes, you are.

Vegeta whirled around, searching the ruins.

"Where are you?! Show your face, you filthy coward!!"

In response, the voice emulated into his ear again.

I'm everywhere you are now!

Vegeta's eyes widened in shock as he began to piece together the clues, while Baby continued.

Inside you....

"You're where?!?!"

Baby's laugh echoed from within Vegeta's mind, while the Saiyan prince grunted as he felt a strange but similar sensation overtake him once again.

You see, I also control you! You're my puppet; you became a Tuffle without ever knowing a thing!!

Vegeta shook his head angrily, struggling against Baby's parasitic nature as he felt his anger boil over.

"You think you can control me?! You disgusting little-"

Vegeta winced, dropping to his knees without his mind's consent.

Oh, I do control you!! Go ahead, try to move your body!!"

Vegeta roared in pure anger and frustration. His mind's orders no longer affected his limbs, struggling to make even the tiniest move in defiance to the Tuffle's wishes.

"You....you monster!! I'll show you what a Saiyan can do!!!"

Vegeta blinked in surprise, glancing over his shoulder as he heard Goten's voice.

"Go ahead! Show us!"

Vegeta stared at him in surprise. The two Saiyan boys stood side by side, unharmed, and smirked down at his struggling. Mocking his attempts to regain control.

Vegeta then suddenly erupted into a spasmadic fit, unable to control is movements. His mind began to slip into an unconscious state, unable to continue the struggle any longer. Instead, the Saiyan prince rose steadily into the air and in a single fluid motion, powered up to his Super Saiyan state. His hair was an unusual shade of silver, and red lines appeared from his chin to his mouth and along both eyebrows to his hair.

"I've won the battle against the bully of the galaxy!! My ancestors would be so proud!!"

Baby Vegeta continued to laugh manically, powering up even further as he clenched his fists together.

"My plan to infect this entire planet with my cells is now in place!! But Vegeta, since it was your father that pushed my people to this-"

Turquoise electricity encircled the infected Saiyan's clenched fist.

"I'll make sure to kill you when I'm done!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After returning back from their trip around the universe to locate the seven Black Star Dragonballs, Goku and Pan finally arrived back at their home deep in the mountains. Dende had managed to convince them to put the wish to return Goku back to normal on hold, due to the mutual agreement on avoiding relocating the Dragonballs from across the universe again.

The two made their way inside the small hut, glancing around. The place was in it's normal and vibrant state. But the overall aura of the home made it feel as if it where empty, almost abandoned.

Goku blinked in confusion at the feeling, making his way deeper into the house. Pan had made her way towards the kitchen, noticing two women at the sink and washing dishes.

"Hey? Momma?"

No response came from Videl as she continued the dishwork, but Pan laughed as she glomped onto her mother from behind.

"I missed you!!"

Goku laughed as he made his way into the kitchen, recognizing his wife standing next to Videl washing the dishes.

"Chi Chi! I am absolutely famished!! Please tell me you are making dinner soon?!"

Both women's expressions remained blank, silently washing the dishes in front of them. Goku raised an eyebrow, shifting uncomfortably around from the awkward nature of the two women.

"What's the matter with you two? Why won't you say anything to us?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Trunks and Guru had arrived back at Capsule Corp. The young Saiyan scratched the back of his head as his father led him into the living room of their home. The flying robot next to him was, oddly, panicking next to him.

"Danger!! Danger!!! Trunks in danger!!!"

Trunks laughed as he shut the door behind him, raising an eyebrow at the robot.

"Oh c'mon, Guru! This is the safest place on the planet!! What kind of danger could possibly be here-"

"Welcome home, Trunks."

Trunks blinked, watching Bulma make her way into the room. Her tone had been unusually flat, while her expression showed no emotion.

"You've been a very bad boy recently."

The little robot beeped as Bulma continued to walk forward, not once looking back as she disappeared into the kitchen.

"I'll let your father decide your punishment."

Trunks blinked, scratching the back of his head as he laughed nervously.

"What's going on here? I just got home and you guys are already mad at me?"

Vegeta smirked, crossing his arms and pushed himself off the wall as he let out a dark laugh. His eyes were trained on Trunks, who was baffled by the action.

"It's been quite a long time, eh son?"

Trunks removed the hand from behind his head, completely confused.

"Uh....yeah. Seemed like an eternity."

Vegeta's smirk widened, his eyes narrowing.

"Yes. The last time was on the planet M2."

Suddenly, Vegeta's normal features began to return to his possessed state. Trunks backed up instinctively, studying the silver hair and red lines on his father's face while the Saiyan prince's voice changed into a sinster and manical pitch.

"Right....Saiyan?"
© Copyright 2012 Vegetto (vegetto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1859437-DBGT-The-Potara-Fusion-Chapter-3