*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1859438-DBGT-The-Potara-Fusion-Chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1859438
Part 1 of the Vegetto GT Trilogy. DBGT is copyrighted by Akira Toriyama. I own nothing!
Chapter 4: The Fall of the Saiyans

Goku winced as he feinted away, pulling his hands behind his back. The child looking Saiyan had been suddenly attacked along with Pan by his own two sons, and even destroyed their own home. He narrowed his eyes.

"Ok boys. I really don't want to do this, but you leave me no other choice!"

The bright blue ki began to form in his palms, while Goku uttered the famous incantation.

"Ka....me....ha....me....."

"Hey, down here!! Stop!!!"

Goku blinked, staring down. His bewildered expression remained, staring at Hercule flailing his arms about on the ground while Majin Buu held onto an unconscious Pan.

"Mr. Satan?"

Hercule cupped his hands around his mouth, relieved that the blue ki had disappeared within Goku's hands.

"Goku!! Baby has control over Gohan and Goten!! He got in their heads and jacked up their minds!!"

Goku blinked again, returning his gaze to his sons. Both Saiyans remained silent, evilly smirking at their father with extended arms toward him.

"The entire human race is under Baby's control!!!"

Gohan chuckled darkly as he picked up from Hercule's revealing information.

"Don't you understand what's going on yet, Dad?"

Goten kept his evil smirk, finishing Gohan's revelation.

"We have been reborn at the mercy of Baby!! The master of all Tuffles!!"

Goku kept his eyes narrowed, but glanced over his shoulder in surprise as he heard another voice that was much more sinister.

"Reborn as Tuffles, you mean."

Vegeta's possessed eyes began to glow a bright red, floating directly behind his rival. Goku's narrowed eyes widened slightly, in disbelief.

"No way! Not you, Vegeta!!"

Baby Vegeta chuckled darkly in response.

"Yes.....Kakarot...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Old Kai continued to watch the events unfolding through his crystal ball, his expression becoming worried and even more worried with each passing moment.

"That parasite Baby has spread faster than I could have anticipated. He has control of everyone...."

Kabito Kai narrowed his eyes in determination.

"Everyone but Goku!"

Old Kai nodded solemnly.

"That's the problem, young Kai. I fear that even Goku won't have the strength to defeat this threat now."

Kabito Kai frowned, raising an eyebrow at the Old Kai.

"So that's it? You're just going to give up?!"

The Old Kai remained silent for a moment, studying the ball. He then glanced back up to Kabito Kai.

"Have I ever told you about the Super Saiyan 4 technique?"

Kabito Kai blinked.

"Super Saiyan.....4?"

The Old Kai nodded.

"It is something that only the wisest and oldest Kais knew about. A Saiyan's true potential."

The old Kai's frown returned as he continued.

"But we'll need to get Goku here for the training if we have any hope in him reaching that level."

Kabito Kai nodded, rising up to his feet.

"I see. I'll go fetch him, if you wish sir."

The Old Kai chuckled to himself.

"Don't be foolish, young one. Baby would annihilate you with a flick of his wrist, now that he has control over Vegeta."

Kabito Kai frowned, slightly offended at the Old Kai's statement. He raised an eyebrow at the elder.

"Oh, and I suppose you're strong enough to take him down all by yourself?!"

The Old Kai grunted, a stern expression overtaking his solemn attitude.

"You must learn to respect your elders, youngin!! Back sass me again and maybe I will let you go get Goku."

Kabito Kai stood down, sighing heavily as the elder continued.

"No, my plan is that we need to send someone who could easily defeat a possessed Vegeta. Someone who is even stronger than Goku."

Kabito Kai blinked.

"There's someone stronger than Goku?"

The Old Kai nodded once again, chuckling to himself.

"In fact, I think we can both agree that this fighter is stronger than Vegeta and Goku combined!!"

Kabito Kai's mouth dropped, completely bewildered at the sudden news.

"How is that possible?! It's hard to believe that there's someone stronger than Goku, much less than Vegeta and Goku combined!!"

The Old Kai smirked, nodding to the man making his way towards them from the hill overlooking the planet.

"Anything is possible with the power of fusion, young Kai....."
© Copyright 2012 Vegetto (vegetto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1859438-DBGT-The-Potara-Fusion-Chapter-4