*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1859440-DBGT-The-Potara-Fusion-Chapter-5
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1859440
Part 1 of the Vegetto GT Trilogy. DBGT is copyrighted by Akira Toriyama. I own nothing!
Chapter 5: Defiance of the Gods

Goku's eyes widened in shock, dashing straight past Baby Vegeta as the villain lazily feinted to the side. The childish Saiyan felt a strange sensation overtake his body, panting much harder than he was a few seconds ago. The Super Saiyan 3 transformation he had begun to use a few moments ago was now failing him, his hairline receding back to normal.

"I'm disappointed, Goku. I'd had hoped that a Super Saiyan 3 would prove more....challenging."

Goku's eyes begun to shut half way, being exhausted.

"No......my body....."

He clenched his fists.

"It can't take it! It's too weak! My older body was more developed and more resilent."

Goku turned around, facing the smirking Baby Vegeta.

What am I going to do now?

Baby Vegeta chuckled as he observed Goku's predicament, realizing his triumph over the strongest Saiyan.

"It looks like your time is up. Now die, Saiyan scum!!"

The villain raised his outstretched arm, palm facing towards Goku. Forming a bright yellow ki blast, Baby Vegeta shot the energy forward and engulfing Goku in the resulting blast. Goku cried out in pain as the energy carried him forward, making contact with the mountain below and creating a massive explosion in its wake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Vegetto?!?!"

Kabito Kai's jaw had already made the trip down to the ground, staring wide eyed at the smirking fusion that stood next to the Elder Kai. Vegetto chuckled, glancing over at the Elder Kai with a raised eyebrow.

"Who is this, elder?"

The Elder Kai chuckled in amusement as well, shaking his head and waving Kabito Kai off.

"Oh, he's just a youngin that can't control himself. Seriously young Kai, does everything surprise you?"

Kabito Kai remained flustered, stammering as he studied Vegetto.

"But....but.....you're here!!"

Vegetto nodded skeptically.

"Yes....."

"But Vegeta and Goku are down-"

The young Kai pointed to the crystal ball, showcasing Baby Vegeta pummeling around a childish Goku.

"-there!!"

Vegetto followed the Kai's pointing, kneeling down next to the crystal ball. He studied it intently for a few moments, before frowning.

"Yep, that's them alright. It's a shame really, Mommy always seems to get himself in this kind of trouble."

Kabito Kai blinked, glancing in between the ball and Vegetto.

"I don't think Goku wished for himself to be a kid, Vegetto."

Vegetto glanced over his shoulder, smirking.

"I wasn't talking about Kakarot."

The Elder Kai cleared his throat, interjecting before the young Kai could raise another question.

"Nevertheless, we need your help Vegetto. It would seem that Goku is overwhelmed by the forces of Baby....."

The elder winced slightly, hearing the obnoxiously loud explosions and childish screams coming from the crystal ball.

"And at this rate, he won't last much longer."

Vegetto narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms with a somewhat quizzical expression on his face.

"So, what do you need of me? Surely you don't expect me to go down there and take on the entire planet, do you?"

The Elder Kai smirked.

"That's not a problem, is it?"

Vegetto mimicked his expression.

"Of course not."

His expression then shifted back into a serious stare.

"But I know you have something else planned, so let's hear it."

The Elder Kai nodded, glancing back at Kabito Kai for a moment. To his amusement, the younger Kai's baffled expression had not changed from the previous moments and the elder turned back to Vegetto.

"All in good time, Vegetto. But first, Goku must be rescued and he must be brought here."

Vegetto nodded, raising two fingers to his forehead.

"Understood-"

"However...."

The Potara fusion raised an eyebrow, watching the elder continued.

"We must also give Baby the impression that he is dead. We wouldn't want him to interrupt the training, now would we?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goku panted heavily with one eye shut, glancing up to the sky as he rested on one knee. High above, Baby Vegeta had transformed into a new state, and had formed a massive ball of black energy similar in size to Goku's Spirit Bomb. Baby Vegeta laughed manically as the red storm raged on all around them, condemning Goku with his words.

"This is for you, Saiyan!! It is all of the hatred that has built up toward your race!! It is the repayment for the sins of your fathers!!!"

Goku narrowed his eyes angrily.

"Let it go!! Find a way to regenerate and rebuild peacefully!!!"

Baby Vegeta laughed in mockery, the black energy ball increasing in size.

"Peacefully!! That's mockery coming from a Saiyan!!!"

Throwing his hands forward, Baby Vegeta roared as the black ball began to descend down towards the ground.

"Oh no!!! YOU HAVE A DEBT TO REPAY!! REVENGE DEATH BALL!!!"

The massive scope of the black energy ball began to eclipse the small light provided from the red storm, and Goku grunted in frustration of the moment.

My body!! It's too thrashed...I can't move!!!

Goku shifted around in a vain attempt to move, staring defiantly at the black ball of energy within meters of him.

I will not give up!!

Goku grunted as he began to collapse towards the ground, his senses beginning to fail him. A soft "fzzt" rang out from behind him, but Goku had already collapsed unconsciously to the ground as a pair of arms quickly lifted him up off the ground.

The massive blast then struck their position, creating a devastating explosion that spanned for miles seemingly without end.
© Copyright 2012 Vegetto (vegetto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1859440-DBGT-The-Potara-Fusion-Chapter-5