*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860833-The-Bond-series-Number-3
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1860833
The Bond is a series of short stories that all fall into one long story about protectors.
THE BOND -3-
Even Hero’s need to train.


“Transportation Art: Tornado Valley!”


“Well, here we are.” Bobby and Parker stood amidst a barren landscape with huge boulders and a house in the distance. The sky looked fake and like glass.

“This is a personal dimension I created myself to train my students.”

“This is amazing…”
“Aww don’t make me blush hehe.”

“Look, we’ll go to the Temple of the Night and we’ll get your weapon, then we’ll come back here.”

“What kind of weapon will I have?” Parker asked anxiously.

“No idea.. Everybody gets a different one.”

“Oh ok,”

Parker and Bobby walked into the house and grabbed some things and set off.



THE BOND -3- (part two)
The Tale of Noelle

Ok, so while Bobby and Parker train we’ll take a look at The Tale of Noelle. Noelle was a little girl with brown hair grown out to the middle of her back and green eyes like two emeralds. She was skinny and had sort of a hourglass figure and her face was cute and sensitive, but flawed in one way. She had three long scars on her left cheek.

Noelle had depression and anxiety, which was caused in her early life years. Her cousin had sexually abused her, and her father beat her from when she was eight, till she was twelve. Her mom had left her… She didn’t want her. Now she lives two states away with her new family. Noelle didn’t know what to do… she started to self mutilate herself with scissors, she cut her wrist for a while. Whenever her best friend stabbed her in the back and slept with her boyfriend when she was fourteen, she cut her cheek and tried to kill herself. Guess who talked her out of it. Yep, Parker. Since that day, their bond grew into a best friendship.

Noelle had to spend two months in a psyche institution, and she recovered. She left just one month before her abduction. During that month she had a bad encounter.

“I thought you liked that kind of stuff, bitch?”
“Leave me alone, Moose.” Noelle tried to walk away but,
“Where the duck you think you’re goin’ hoe?”
“Leave me alone.”
“Make me.”

Noelle punched in the mouth and then uppercutted her, grabbed her head, and slammed it into the wall and dropped her. Moose fell to the ground, Noelle knocked her out.

Everybody was staring at Noelle and was freaking out. Her worst fear came alive……. Everyone was afraid of her and shivering. Noelle ran off.. Off of school and went home.. She grabbed the instrument of her fate: Scissors. She gashed up her stomach and stabbed her legs repeatedly. She sat in her pool of blood and just sat to rot, but to make sure she got it done, she slit her wrist… then slit her throat.

No one knew it.. But…… Noelle died that day. But her soul didn’t go to an afterlife… instead an angel came down and talked to her.

“Who are you?….” Noelle asked.
“Katsuo… the angel of light… your guardian angel…”
Katsuo touched Noelle’s abandoned body.. “It went this far?…”
Noelle’s soul cried.
“I just want to leave….”
“No-you wont……. Your soul isn’t capable of returning… but I can… let me live inside of you…. Let me be your soul.”


“Ok….”

Katsuo walked into Noelle’s body. So did Noelle’s old soul. The two combined inside of the body.

She opened her eyes. They were a bright, shiny yellow. Noelle blinked and her eyes returned to green. She smiled and touched her cuts. She removed the new scars she had painted and revealed clear skin.

Noelle went to the woods one month later, to get a breathe of fresh air. The Imp came and abducted her though… Now she’s a slave to the Head Reaper.


“Sir, Kakazu….. We have another one… the Angel of Light.”

“Hmmm…. Ok… we’ll make use of her.”

Noelle confronted Kakazu, Head Reaper, and was slapped across the face.
“You’re my bitch now… Everyone that needs healing you will heal.”

Noelle is being treated like a dog… the only reason she is being kept alive is because of her future importance. Now, she just needs a hero.

A hero with courage.. One with hope.



END
© Copyright 2012 Chainsaw Love (deathweasel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860833-The-Bond-series-Number-3