*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860835-The-Bond-series-Number-4
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1860835
The Bond is a series of short stories that all fall into one story about protectors.
THE BOND -4-
The Tale of Rain

Rain. She was betrayed over and over and over and over again. She was broken over and over and over and over again. Until one day… she was shattered. Sent into a spiraling depression and hit bottom.

She couldn’t climb out by herself. She had to look to her past to find the answer to her happiness…… Her mom was a prostitute, and she would stay out every Friday and Saturday all night long. One of those fated Fridays, she met Rain’s dad. A street king. One of the leaders of the Third Legacy gang.

He was abusive. He forced Rain’s mom to stay with him. He raped, beat, abused, tortured, anything. Rain was born. One day her mom just got tired. She killed her husband (married by force). She thought that she was a monster.

“Don’t end up like me. Rain…. You’re better than me. Let me look at you from the afterlife and smile.”

Boom. She fell. Rain’s mom. Rain’s dad. Rain’s hope. Rain.
It all sat there spreading. The reflection of the light off the red sea of agony just blinded her. The sea drowned her. Rain just fell to her knees. She died that day. Not physically, but emotionally. She cried for hours. The incident happened at eight o’clock. Rain eventually cried herself to sleep by five in the morning.


She took a hard fall. this happened when she was eleven. She’s seventeen now. Six years. Six years of pain and agony and suffering and sorrow. All bonds were severed. She tried to kill herself three times. The third time, she almost did, she was dying in that parking lot outside of the mall.

A woman walked out, an older lady, about in her forties.
911 was called. Rain fully recovered. The woman, Mrs. Willow sat there in the hospital with her the whole time. The two did not know each other.

“Where do you live?” asked Mrs. Willow
“…..”
“Where do you live?” demanded Mrs. Willow

“Nowhere. I was.. Living with a friend but she kicked me out today.”
“Don’t you mean last week?”
“….What?… What day is it?”
“Heh….. I found you bleeding out with a knife in your neck. I called an ambulance. I stayed with you, coming and going, for one week.”
“…….Thank you… but….. why…”
“Because I care. I think that everyone deserves at least one chance at a happy life…. I know you have problems… but… let me be that chance. I own an orphanage with two other children.” Mrs. Willow looked down and wiped away a tear.

“My husband took his life two years ago….. I don’t want anyone to do that. Ever again.” She fixed her brown hair with grayish highlights and adjusted her glasses.

“Girl..”
“My name is Rain.”
“Rain…. What a beautiful name…. will you live with me… and be my daughter?”
Rain smiled. This was all she ever wanted. A family.

“…Yea….. Thank you….”



-END-
THE BOND -4- (part two)
The tale of Violet

Violet. Violet was the second person to take on the name “Willow”. But, you see, Violet’s story is.. Different. She didn’t have any tragedies in her life. Just foolishness. She is seventeen now, too. And last year, sweet sixteen, she screwed her life.

Her parents were strict on her so she rebelled. She was addicted to weed. But one day she over did it. She was either going to prison for 10 years… or going to an orphanage. It’s a miracle for her that Mrs. Willow accepted her. But that was a bad day for her.


She ran away. That’s why she was smoking. She pimp slapped her own life in the face. There really isn’t that much to Violet. She’s just a minor character that I brought up as a fill in. Honestly, I mean I put her in this story like three times max, so… yeeeeep. I guess that’s it. A stupid pot head.

-END?-
© Copyright 2012 Chainsaw Love (deathweasel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860835-The-Bond-series-Number-4