*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862606-Prompts--Internet
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1862606
I got a pic off the internet.. now a character description!
These all came from photos in google images, described again by me, each with a story. (girl getting photo, man accusing someone, woman going to job interview)

Young Girl:

Her tiny fingers brushed back the curtain of straight, light brown hair partially covering her bright, blue-green eyes. She pouted her rose-pink lips as she posed for her picture to be taken, just two years old. Her flowing, emerald dress touched her tiny pink toes, fuchsia straps holding it up. Her pearly teeth glistened in the photographer's view, eyes sparkling.

Old Man:

He held my gaze, grey eyes glaring accusingly. His black, thinly striped suit was buttoned up stiffly, his navy and white-spotted tie pinned carefully to his suit jacket. His bald head shone in the light of the office and his, curly, uncombed beard was hard to ignore, grey and tinged with white.

Woman:

Her thin, arched eyebrows lay above fierce, olive green eyes. Her skin was satiny and smooth, covered in invisible make-up. Her curved cheekbones were prominent, her blouse crisp ivory. Her lips were a perfect pearly pink, ready for that interview.





© Copyright 2012 Olivia4285 (olivia4285 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862606-Prompts--Internet