*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862730-Mabel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1862730
Sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone.
When one look at Mabel, they would think she is sixty something, but the truth is she is in her mid fifties. She blamed it on a hard life since she was kicked out of her family house when a teen. There was bad boyfriends, one worse husband, booze mixed with drugs, and prison time. The place she witnessed her first lesbian fucking. She got hooked watching the woman getting pleasure from the other woman’s fingers, lips and tongue from breast to vulva. She made it known that she wanted to be screwed that way, but after a few times, she made it clear that she wanted to do the screwing.
After she got out of prison, she drifted to Everglades City. An old man named Old Jake, an Everglade airboat for tourist business owner, hired her to help on the airboat and clean his house and cook his meals. She lived there too, but she found her pleasure at hangouts in Naples.
She worked for the old man for fifteen years until he died, and because his family had forgotten his existence, he had willed his business and all of his possessions to her. She sold it all to the highest bidder and moved to Tampa. She bought a mobile home and rented a lot on a mobile home park. Soon, all of her neighbors got it in their heads that some kind of government check was being deposited in a bank to support her.


She rests on a couch watching the show on television, attired in a robe over panties. The knock on the door annoys her, so she ignores it, until a female voice calls out, "Miss Mabel." She stands and goes to the door and looks out the window at a short chubby Janice. And then, she sees the tall young woman standing behind Janice. She does not know her but she looks delicious. Janice notices her stare. "Miss Mabel we’re going to Wal-Mart; do you need something?"
"Yeah," Mabel says. "Give me a moment; I’ll go with you." She rushes to her bedroom and hurriedly gets into pants and a blouse, made to do so by the vision of the tall young woman with Janice.

Janice drives her compact car like a taxi driver on a mission. The tall young woman is identified as Emily. She sits in the middle of the backseat. Mobil makes conversation to leer at her. She slides a hand across the front seat to tap Janice’s thigh; who sends her a wink, indicating that everything is set up.

The first day Janice met Mabel, she read her. On their second day together in Mabel’s sitting room, she stopped their conversation and stood and undressed until naked. Mabel pushed her into the bedroom and then ravished her in a pleasurable way. Afterwards, as they rest, Janice told Mabel. "I need a few bucks to feed my kids." Mabel's glare shot daggers. Janice saw it and said right away. "I got some friends who also need help feeding their kids." Mabel lost her anger and a deal was made between them.

Mabel happily pays for the items the two women bought.

At her home, in her bedroom, Mabel looks at Emily get out of her clothes and lie on the bed, with nervous shiver.
"What’s the matter?" Mabel asks.
"I never did this before," Emily whispers.
Mabel smiles as she undresses and then gets on the bed. She gives Emily a first time experience that makes her kisses Mabel with sexual passion at the door before she and Janice leaves.

One-day Janice’s boyfriend questions the fact that whenever she claims to be broke she goes out and finds money. "What the hell is you worried about it for?" Janice would shout. Another day he follows her to one of her friend's home on the park and then follows them to Mabel’s home. And because of the time they stayed at Mabel’s and their shopping spree afterwards, he makes a guess.
"You’re letting that old bitch screw you," he shouts.
"So long as she pays, she can lick me all the time. Hell, you give me dick and I buy your wine and cigarettes with what she gives me, so shut up about it."
His manhood does not help him to understand, so he becomes angry, but Janice is a much better fist fighter than him. He leaves the home. His anger gets to be murderous thoughts. He gathers newspapers from the trash bids, all he can bundle, and runs to Mabel's home. He stuffs the paper under the home and lights a match that also lights the darkness and makes a dog bark. He put the match to the paper and a fire starts. "Stop that you ass hole," a neighbor shouts. The boyfriend runs and the neighbor chase him. The neighbor’s wife calls the fire department but now the home is engulf in flames. The neighbor drags the boyfriend back. The home is an inferno when the fire fighters arrive. They put it into smoking rubble but they find Mabel dead.

"All he had to do was to leave well enough alone," Janice mumbles.
"Now he's going to have to lie face down on a cot to get his cigarettes," a friend of Janice says. END

© Copyright 2012 writergeorge (davisga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862730-Mabel