*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862887-Life-Changes
by Tree
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · LGBTQ+ · #1862887
This is a story where a girl turns into a guy. contains some sex poor grammar + spelling
Life Changes Chapter 1

it was 8:30pm, and i was watching the stars in my darkened back garden. the occasional pigeon cooed and flew around, but everything was quiet apart from that. i watched an airplane pass, its lights winking at me. a cloud passed the North Star and continued on its journey of collecting water and dropping its load throughout the night.
the back door opened and a column of light fell on the ground, nearly touching me. i looked around and saw Ms. Cheerly glaring down at me.
" what are you still doing out here?" she asked me.
"im looking at the stars. did you kno-"
" i have no time for your queries. get inside now." Ms. Cheerly interrupted.
" but...!"
" NO buts!" she practically growled.
she slammed the door, sending a flurry of birds into the near black sky. i sighed and set about getting up. i didnt want to go indoors and be harrassed by those stupid, immature boys; teenage boys whose only interest is girls, boobs, sex, drinking and drugs. im not like that; i prefer quieter things, but that makes me a target for those boys to take their anger and sexual tension out on me. its a wonder why I haven't caved into their nasty ways and started acting like a slut. probably because i was never brought up that way and because i am determined to stay the way i am; even if that means that im treated horribly and look like a mess. i looked at the skies one last time and gasped. for in that eternal expanse of deep, deep blue, i had seen a shooting star. being the believer of various different mythological and magical things, i squeezed my eyes shut and wished. when i opened them, i was still in the back garden of the adoption home, and the comet was nowhere to be seen; probably already gone when i had shut my eyes. but i thought that wishes dont just happen in a blink of an eye, and merrily walked back into the house and went to bed. (being careful not to fall through the rotten stairs or attract the attention of some boozed up boys)
© Copyright 2012 Tree (beingofnature at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862887-Life-Changes