*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863178-Welcome-to-My-Crazy-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Biographical · #1863178
It's just me...the explanation
Hey y'all!


Thank you for stopping by to read my thoughts.  I'll take a moment to reflect upon my purpose in creating this blog.  I've noticed that most things going on in my normal everyday life just don't make logical sense...not to me anyway.  If I began to tell you the crazy things that happen to me, almost on a daily basis, you would call me a big, fat liar!  But I'm not!  So I thought, "Why not share some of this crap with the outside world?"  That's why I'm here!  And don't think for one second that I'm doing ANYTHING to bring it on myself!  I'm just a sweet, southern thang mindin' my own business (for the most part)!  So get that thought out of your head right now!


If you stick around and follow me, you'll soon realize the most bizarre incidences happen either to me or in my presence.  I've said it half a million times, and I'll say it here, "I'm a freak magnet!"  If you continue to read this blog you'll agree with that statement.  From online dating to just taking my kids to school, I attract the oddest people and events.  I don't know what it is, but my eldest daughter, who you'll read lots about in future posts, once told me, "It's because your arms are open wide, Momma!"  Well there ya have it: a little dose of truth from one who doesn't even understand her own wisdom.


Thanks again for checking me out.  Please come back often,

QPJ
© Copyright 2012 QueenPhatJesus (queenphatjesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863178-Welcome-to-My-Crazy-Life