*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863179-Whats-Up-With-the-Name
Rated: ASR · Other · Biographical · #1863179
Why such a strange name? Read this to find out!
Okay I admit that the name QueenPhatJesus isn't your usual nickname. But I'm not your usual, run-of-the-mill girl either. To me, it's only fitting to have a nickname that stands out. But I didn't give it to myself. This name came from the not entirely sane women I work with.


Let me just say right now that it has nothing to do with anything religious in any way whatsoever. So please, please refrain from sending me hate mail over it. Thank you very much!


So on to the point of this story:

As many of you do, I love the movie, The Hangover. Don't you remember when the cop said to Alan, "Not you, fat Jesus!" LOL I love that part! That one little phrase became my usual response to just about anything in my life. This fact, in addition to my aversion to being preached to on Facebook, became the catalyst for my co-workers to call me Fat Jesus! One of them quickly decided I deserved the title "P-H-A-T" instead of the plain "F-A-T." So it became PhatJesus.


After many uses of the new name, the leader of our little pack then decided to add Queen to the beginning. The reason really doesn't need to be written here, but I'm sure you can figure it out. (Okay...I'm the QUEEN OF EVERYTHING...HELLO!!!) So here I am: QueenPhatJesus. And doesn't it have a great little ring to it?


Any questions? Good. Let's move on to the next topic...
© Copyright 2012 QueenPhatJesus (queenphatjesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863179-Whats-Up-With-the-Name