*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863372-The-Beautiful-Lady
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #1863372
a lolita-esque story about Charles Mullberry and Alyson Taylor
There once lived a man of his fifties named Charles Mullberry. He was a scientist and well respected within his community. One day on his way home from work he slipped and fell on a rock. He instantlly feel to cold, dark blackess.
When he awoke later, he instantlly felt warm and well cared for. He looked around his surroundings and reconigzed it as a hospital. He saw a young woman in a white, fitted dress come in with a clipboard.
"Hello sir, you have fell and hit your head," the nurse told him. "My name is Carly"
She has very pretty with long auburn hair that hit at her waist. She had large green eyes and perfect curves. Her dress was very low cut, and her satin dress hit at the uppermost part of her thighs.
"My name is Charles Mullberry," he croaked.
"I know sir" the nurse smiled. "We have already indentified you. Typically, this is Alyson's wing, another nurse, but she was busy attending to other business. She will be with you shortly. It has been determined that you have suffered from minor brain damage, and will be staying for a while so we can run some tests"
Charles drifted off to sleep. When he awoke for the second time, he saw a stunning, beautiful woman standing in the doorway. She had rib-length blonde hair, and large doe-like blue eyes. She too, like Carly, was wearing a low cut satin dress. She leaned over him to connect some wires, and when she did, her top slid down a little more to were her nipples were showing. She didn't notice, and Charles didn't tell her.
She introduced herself as Alyson. She told him that she would be caring for him for the next week. She sat on the edge of the bed, and made small talk with Charles. She said she was 19 and had always wanted to be a nurse. He asked her why.
"Because sometimes, patients can be a little...interesting" she told him. With that, she undid her buttons on her dress and slid it all the way down. She undid her lacy cup bra, so she was left wearing only a leopard print thong.
Charles's eyes boggled. He reached for her perfectly round tits, almost without meaning to, and squeezed. She laughed and straddled her legs so she was almost doing the spilts on top of his pants. She shook her breasts in front of his face. She reached for his hospital gown and flung it off onto the floor. He took off her thong, and saw her amazing pussy. He touched it, almost awed at first, and she giggled. She gave him an amazing blow job, and he couldn't help moaning.
He layed her down across his knees and spanked her. She giggled and he put in his penis. She moaned, and he moaned. He sucked her tits so hard, most likely leaving a hickey.
A knock on the door. Dr. Johnson opened the door.
"Oh my--" she started
© Copyright 2012 Courtney Longwood (clongwood123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863372-The-Beautiful-Lady