*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863695-Silent-Cry
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1863695
Love between loving and dieing hearts..
                                                                    SILENT CRY.



CHAPTER 1 - DREAMING HEART.




            Daniel was 23 years old photographer.When he first saw her, she was looking out the window in a  rainy day,and she was drawing something in the glass of the window with her tiny little finger.Her eyes was gleaming,and lips was mumbling.He took a photograph secretly.Second day when he saw her she was looking at the sky in her balcony..and he took a photograph.Day by day his room filled with her photographs.When he looked around in his room he always see her blue eyes,light rose lips and her innocent smile,and he always thought theirs story behind her smile.

      Fionna was a girl who lived in front of the Daniel's home and she was a artist.When she first saw him he was reading a book sitting on the bench.But he didn't notice the girl in that moment.When she saw him as a second time he was in a dancing club and looking forward a girl to dance with him.Their eyes met together for a seconds and Fionna was disappear from his sight.Daniel try to find that blue eyes but he couldn't.Fiona came home and start to think about the guy that she met in the club.His deep black eyes touched her heart , and she draw a picture about the guy that drawn in her mind.Day by Day they fell in love but they never meet.Daniel always miss her when he tries to talk.



CHAPTER 2 - MOMENT OF THE HOPE.



One night Fionna walk alone in the street with her memories about the Daniel.She picked wither red rose and start to walk again alone.Daniel also on his way to home.His eyes was down to the road and suddenly he looked straight and his eyes stopped in front of that gleaming eyes in the night.Fionna looked at his eyes and turn back and try to run,But Daniel grab her hand and pulled her in to his chest an hug warmly.

"Please let me go" Fionna said with her broken voice."I never let you go again,why are you trying to hide yourself from me.?" Daniel mumble to her ear and turn her forward to look at her eyes.Her eyes was filled with tears an she showed that wither red rose that she hide in her hand. "It's like my life,now it wither forever and never bloom again"she said.. ''another one will bloom for you" he said. "You don't understand I'm sick,my life is like a morning dew,it disappear when the sun is rising.. also my life" she starts to cry. "My love,let me hug you, nothing happen to you" Daniel said, but his heart starts to cry more than her tears felt down. "look at the moon and the star,Moon can always light the whole world,but star can never do a such a thing like that.but it always shining because of the moonbeam.like you and me" she said and he  touched her lip with his finger and kiss her lips tenderly.she felt in to sleep by listening to his heart beat and she felt the warmth of his breath.

      Next morning when she woke up she was excite,her photographs were surrounding her.She was very happy and feel his love for her.But she remember her life was ending by day by day.she couldn't find Daniel "Meet me at the church"she found a note near her bed.She walked to the church and sat on the chair silently behind to the Daniel,but he didn't notice it.." God..!" he start praying "don't take my love,please I want to tell her how much I love her,if you take her in to your hand how can I do that.I want to make her happy,I want her for my life.., till my last breath,please give us a chance,if you want.. take me,not her..give me a hope..I beg you..." Fionna came out from the church silently and waited for Daniel. He seemed nothing happen and  also she seemed nothing heard.They walk together to a cafeteria and had their meal,suddenly he put a ring to her ring finger and take her hand " will you marry me?" he asked.All that he wants to fulfilled that dream for her.her tear drops felt like a rain. "Yes my love.." she said and hug him for a while..



CHAPTER 3 - SORROW OF THE TEAR




    They lived together with full of love and he did everything to make her happy.He always with her in every moment like her shadow.It make her very comfort.Days passed soon.One evening her gleaming eyes become dark,her pink cheeks wither and her lips turn to pail.And Fiona felt to the floor.Daniel was scared and took her in to his arms and take her in to the hospital.

  he was waiting outside of the theater and praying to God.His lips was shaking.'tick-tack..tick-tack..'he heard the time was running in the clock,but his heart's beat was running fast more than the clock.Finally he heard the news that Fiona was awake.He ran to her and kiss her forehead.she looked off color."I want to marry you..its my dream"she said. "yes of course my love,your dream will come true!  cross my heart and I promise you" he said.He hope that night was long an he felt that he dieing in inside."Daniel don't you go home.., its too late"asked Fiona. "It's OK my sweet heart I' want to be  with you and i always with you, now take a sleep..you looks tired'' he replies.

"I don't want to die,I'm scared,I don't want you to see my dead body.I always wanted to marry you before I die.can you do me fever..?" she asked with a broken voice."why not.I'm always..now my heart and soul belongs to you.."he said."shall we marry tomorrow.?"Fiona asked with her soft voice. "yeah sure.I do what ever you want to do my love" he said and kiss her withering chicks. "Then I can die happily in your lap.."she whisper. "Don't tell it again my Darling..please I don't want to miss you ,I will never let you go from my sight forever " He hugged Fiona and start to cry.

"oh God..give me strength to face this fate..Don't take her from me please..!" he whispered crazily. "I'm So tired Daniel "she said and put of her ring and put it through her chain and and tie it in Daniel's neck. "Theirs nothing I can give you more than this an I can only give my pure love for you..,now you will never forget me,I'm always with you in every moment,when the wind whispers  remember it's me.. love you Daniel.l love you in my every spirit..." her voice was fading and her eyes was close forever..Daniel felt the taste of her cold lips and she was gone..He cried a lot in whole night and he was upset cos he couldn't make her dream come true...

    He found the art that she made for he.His eyes were hurt because of the tears.In her funeral day Daniel dressed her as a bride,and he try to fulfilled her dream.She looked like an angel that laying on the coffin.Her eyes was close forever..his heart said that your little angel never come back.His sweet angel vanished from his eye sight forever..In the last moment Daniel put a wedding ring to her ring finger, and he fulfilled her dream.But she didn't open her eyes,she was sleeping forever on a coffin surrounded by the roses.  '' I love you, and always I do..you are my beloved wife in my every spirit..."he said and he kissed her cold lips for one last moment.

















© Copyright 2012 Silent Heart (shashee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863695-Silent-Cry