*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865809-Rhythm-of-a-Heart
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1865809
Letter to daughter from her Dad, who was in the battle field.
Rhythm of a Heart.



Emily started to sneeze again.She was so funny with cobwebs in her head.She found that old store room in upstairs few days ago.So she started her explore about that isolated room.It filled with lot of dust and cobwebs.Suddenly she started to scream,and looked closely.
"oh..thank God..it's just a black belt."she thought.
She found a old trunk hidden in the corner and she was surprised.It was a wooden old trunk box covered with dust.She pulled out the box and blew the dust and cleaned it.She saw punched letters on the trunk.
"K.R. what this mean?"she mumbled to her self.

She slowly open that mystery old trunk.It filled with old clothes,wedding frock,books and photographs.She found the wallet,letter and star shape medals,
" medal of honor - army,Heroes and role medal"she said to her self.
She found a old family photograph of a lady and baby with a handsome man.She recognized the man who wearing army officer uniform was her Dad and she knew that baby was her.She thought about the lady on that photograph.
"who is that lady..?"she had a question in her mind.
She noticed that baby and her Mom had same blue eyes and they looked like same.Her heart was beating fast and her hand was shaking.She opened that old letter and "I found it.." she said to her self.
She step back and sat on the floor and started to read it.

03rd.Aug.1945.
Soviet Union.

May God always protect you..!
To My sweet little Angel..

It's raining Heavily in here and I just got a chance to write to you.I know you were to small to read this,little to understand the situation right now.One day you will be grown up , a lady and you will understand what this mean.Now my life is not sure ,like a morning dew hanging on the end of the leaf.Every morning was a painful day for me,because you were not by my side,your Mommy was not there.Every morning was a darkest night for me and I feel that my heart was bleeding.I just wanted to tell what truth is and I know you will forgive me one day.

I never forget the day that I stayed with you before I leave.You were only four years and sleeping by my side hugging your little teddy tightly.I touched your rosy cheek's warmly.I felt the smoothness to my rough palm and your cheek was so smooth more than a rose petal and my heart started to crying.Always I felt that loneliness without your Mom and I felt that this is the last time I had to be with you.You had your Mommy's gleaming blue eyes and her smile too. whenever I look at you I saw your Mom in your little eyes.It's the only chance that I had to see my beloved wife and only way to heal my heart.I felt that she was with me and I don't want to lose her again.You were sleeping by my side without knowing these things and you don't want to, cos you were too small.My tears roll down and fall it in to your cheek.I was afraid that you will awake,because of the cold tear that felt to your cheek. so I kiss your cheek and leave you alone in the bed.

On that night I cried a lot,it's so hard to saw a tear from a father.I'm sorry I don't no how to show my love for you my little girl and I hope you will understand me. I always wanted to see you growing older and I felt I'm gonna miss you on this time.I never afraid to die but I always afraid to lose you like I miss your Mom.When I came for a vacation you ran to me and jumped in to my lap and starts the kissing.You put my cap and salute me like a little soldier.When I asked from you ,"who is your Hero my little princess?",you always said "Daddy..".I always wanted to heard that beautiful words,so I asked same question again and again.
At night you come to me and said.
"I love you Daddy,Don't go again.." and you gave me a little hug,
"I love you too my little rose,I never leave you again.."it was the only answer I can give you to make your heart.But Daddy always break that promise know? your little heart would hurt so much.This time I can't promise you.
Those memories helped to live my life till today.You were so close with me,and you were everything to me and you become my world and it's so hard live without you my little girl.You will be grown now as a beautiful lady,but you always be my little girl.

The day I leave home you were come to me and looked at me with your little eyes and they were filled with tears and I felt my heart was dieing.you salute with your little hand and said.."You are my hero Daddy..".those words sonorous my mind,when I go to battle I heard those words and it make me brave.When I leave home you were hanging in your Mom's hand,but she was your aunt.Your Mom was died few days after her giving birth to you.It was the most horrible feeling that I ever felt in my life.She was the most beautiful person that I met in my life,Her heart was so kind,and also her words.She was everything to me and I couldn't handle this pain till today. No words to tell how much I love her.Your Mom was "Kathrine Rose",to remember her I named you as "Emily Rose".Then Both my Roses are with me till my death.After her death you give me hope for live my life.
you will proud about your Dad one day.Few days ago my best friend was died in the battle field, in front of my eyes.I don't no who will be next.I promised to protect our motherland as our lives so I have to fulfilled the promise for a better future.I did everything for you my little rose.This will be my last letter and I have to straight my head to the war.

I think I did all things that Dad should do.I'll send a photograph that I kept close to my heart cos I'm afraid to damage it during the war period.
Tell your aunt that I thanked her for caring my little princess.I saw you and Mom million times in my dreams .One day you will be beautiful bride,and forgive me if I couldn't be their.
Don't fall a single tear for me,and proud for me.Your Daddy always with you my little girl.
Love you Forever.
yours Daddy.
Mikel.


After reading this letter,Emily felt that she lost everything in her life.she kept that photograph close to her heart and alone with the thousand of memories in her head.
























© Copyright 2012 Silent Heart (shashee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865809-Rhythm-of-a-Heart