*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865325-Doors-of-Days-Past
by Jenson
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Romance/Love · #1865325
As I,walk through doors of days gone by,I remember my teachings,my sad times,my good times
            As I, walk through the doors of days gone by,I remember my teachings, my sad times, my good times,all of the things that have brought me to where I'm at today.And for most of those times,I laugh,and others I cry for,to change but can't.My Doors to life,and new things,and changes,are always open,for better ways to Create and Love,to make others happy,and loved.I've not always done so,I know it must ,and is changing,as I grow I'm happy for so many reasons,and that is to have the caring heart,to forgive,and to love.The Joy I see & feel,in others eyes &hearts are my happiness. But, even though sometimes I forget to count my blessings,- I, try to makeup for that with helping,and listening to others, in their times of need- I,don't always know the right thing to say,but I feel,what is right-And earnestly try to do it, I try to show .I have faults, I have temptations,No I'm not perfect,and that's another yet another door I have to walk through,on my own.I have dreams,and hopes,to one day make them come true for others,as well as my own.-instead of settling, for whats right in front of you. I'll reach higher in hopes of finding what it is that was meant for me.A new Door, A Special Place,for my contentment,to achieve,my greatest happiness,and to store many more memories, to come.And a place to dry my tears of heartache,when I'm sad and blue.When my Doors are all closed I,remember know more,with my mind,that maybe through other hearts and minds, I, may be remembered- And always keep the doors open,to remember memories gone by. And creative, and giving,heart to build. Newer,and Wider, ones to fill Love & Heartiness,Caring &Sharing,Giving &Forgiveness,for the good times,and the bad times-You, have the Keys to ALL doors, from Dust & Decay- Never leave them Unopened,& Untraveled, through for you are my memories to come- Many Days from Today !
© Copyright 2012 Jenson (jensontee64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865325-Doors-of-Days-Past