*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865349-Little-Man-of-blondeand-gold
by Jenson
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1865349
Little Man,little man,I Love thee so! Little Man,little man,of blonde &gold
                Little Man, Little Man,I Love thee so! Little Man,Little Man,of Blonde,&Gold,I hear your voice,but but don't know where to go! Little Man,Little Man,with your eyes of cold blue stone. I feel your touch,with not of the mortal hand,but of the heart,from there you withstand ! Little Man, Little Man,I miss thee so ! Days are hard,nights are long,since thee has been astray. My heart, runs over,my hands never to full,my heart beats,for the touch of your hand,the brush of your cheek next to mine,I want to hear your voice so clear,see your eyes, so full of cheer,to show how much,I Love my Little Man so! Little Man, Little Man,there's one thing I know,all Love,is True,when your able to let it go.With the courage,from within,to stand alone,to watch it grow ! Little Man, Little Man, I have not let you go,I am watching you grow,If when in need, my hands are never to full,my heart,still has plenty to grow,I Love thee so,I just wanted you to know ! Little Man, Little Man, so young and true,you have mountains, to climb, and peaks, to reach and all anew,you have the strength,to reach the top, yes you will fall,but it's worth all.When you hear your name being called,Little Man, Little Man,come to thee,"Oh,Little Man",there's only the shadow of thee,though shalt fear.good comes to those who wait.Little Man, Little Man,  the Door is open, I, await the entrance of my Loving fate! Little Man, Little Man, Little Man, for you,it is never to late.For you,are of my traits.Little Man, Little Man, I miss you so,oh Little Man, of Blonde and Gold ! I Love Thee So !
© Copyright 2012 Jenson (jensontee64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865349-Little-Man-of-blondeand-gold