*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868061-Tears-of-a-Lost-Soul
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1868061
Hearts falling for the wrong heart
Tears of a Lost soul

I am sorry that your heart has chosen to fall for mine.

I wish to fade but you keep bringing me back to life.

The color changes as my pain grows.

I do not wish to die but the world must know.

My life is strange because I am strange and still you choose the path of not giving up.

I will wish you some good luck.



I do not realize why you love me when all you have said is "A heart as big and as complicated will never be broken if you do not let it."

Is this why you are attracted to me?



All in the end is lost to a soul of tears.

A soul filled with sadness and little joy.

The sadness is from the world and the people in it that cry their self to sleep at night.

The joy is what others say to make the tears go away like your eyes are more beautiful than the stars in the night sky.

Or your skin glows like a warm fire at Cristmas time.

Words can say so much when you read them but I wish to see the expression upon the face of the one writing them.



There io only one truth but so many lies.

Out of the people on the earth there are at least three broken souls.

These souls contain a lack of love, compassion and hope.

Tears of a lost soul are in every person deep down on the inside where all the secrets lie.

Out of all the doors within your mind which will you choose to help your anger unwind?

There is so much more to say but instead I must fade away.
© Copyright 2012 Elle Jo (ellejo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868061-Tears-of-a-Lost-Soul