*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868659-The-Dreamchaser
by Phil
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1868659
Mybe the real dream is the one we are seeing not with your eyes close.
It seem when we are young we sit a lot of goals for our future. Then as we grow older we start to dream. The more life changes the more we get closer to our goals but the less we do to our dreams. Some times we lose contact of our goals because of the dreams we are chasing. I on hand spend a lot of time chasing many dreams I have into one day I realize that I spend a lot of my time going about life wrong. I am getting closer to 30 and I have a family to take care of. So the more I was chasing my dreams the more I was losing focus on the things that was most importing to me like staing focus on buy the house for us and keeping the job I have to take care of everything. Instead I was to busy being a dream wanting more in life but for what for my own good not think about how what I wanted would live me a way from being with them. Mybe what I am trying to say is the whole time I am chasing what I'm dreaming about the real dream was the goal I had planed. Mybe I am living a real dream something some people do want to have a good wife, two kids, and one on the way. Mybe I do need to keep my job I have no matter how much I don't like it that's life. Life is not about chasing a dream it's about living it. And sometimes just some the real dream is the life that you living you just have to see it.
© Copyright 2012 Phil (pcolvin04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868659-The-Dreamchaser