*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868678-Takeover
by Phil
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1868678
Life changes
There was this boy who always took care of his family but he lost the good job that he had. See the boy was use to making good money from is job with that job he had a house with two car and without it he could pay for it with out one. So he then put in for a job at this plant that he heard about but it wasn't the kind of job he was use to. He started working there the next week but it was different to him. He seen some of the the people he grow up with he started hang around them on break. As time past it was hard for him to make ends needs with his bills. He was seeing at work how there was a lot of drugs going on there more then he seen in the movies. Well be the dreamer that he is he started to watch more drug movies. After some more months past he was on his last luck with is home and family he needed to do something and something fast. Where he work on break he would sit in one of the locker rooms where a lot of things go on there a lot of dealing. There was on man there that they called hustleman he sell everthing from snakes to close. Then there was two of his friend that where some big drug dealers in that locker room the thing is they was small time to him. The plant he worked at was about up to 3,000 people on that shift broke down in 3 parts. His thing was if he could take over the locker room he was at he could form a team. A team that would be on stoppable all he need was some things first. First he started with the money being that he was a good guy at once he had good credit. So he got a loan for 20,000 enought to start out with. Then he had to start forming his team so he talk to the two dealers he knew. Then they talked to a few more people that they trust. So now they had to come up with a plain on how they would handle things. One of them was a crew leader so they know a lot of the head people all he had to do was give a cut to a few supervisors. Then they had to pay off the two gruads that worked at the door. that worked as planed. Finily they had to bring in the drug and start the takeover so the next day they bring in the drugs and guns soon as the got in the locker room they had two man at each door they then pull there gun out and said that this is there plant now and if he is going to eat everybody in there was going to eat to. It worked they all was cool with it any money move threw that side of the plant it was his. Thing was going good for him at first his house was paid for and both cars. After some months past he was going to stop and get a real job. But he did not he wanted more so he talk to the team and they planed that they would take over the whole plant anything that move in the plant would be his and it was going as plan into people that didn't work there wanted to buy from him so he started plan to do so. Being that he was now the biggest drug dealer then the 80's he was rich and now he was known. Word got around to him that there was going to be a big bust on him he might be going down. That night he went home to take a look at his life in how he just let it go all for the money even his wife was in love with the money and she wasn't that type of person. So that next day he took all his money put it in his wife account and told her to leave and take the kids. Then he wrote to his mom saying how this is not how he planed his life. That day when he want to work he was looking for his best friend one of the two he started with but he was not there. Later that day it happen the biggest bust in years a whole plant but he know so all day he sat in the locker room. Then his friend he was looking for came in he came right up to him and as him was he ready he replied yes so his friend read him his rights as he cuffed him see his friend was undercover the whole time he was the one that told him about the bust. See life isn't about money because in a blink what you have might not be worth the outcome.
© Copyright 2012 Phil (pcolvin04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868678-Takeover