*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868847-Coffee-temptations
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1868847
A single mother drops her son off for a playdate.
Sarah's hands closed round the hot mug of java. Steve had woken at 5:30. 3 hours later, she finally had some peace. Warmth flowed through her hands, up her arms. She basked in the aroma, her eyes closed.

The taste of porcelain on her lip, the precursor for the black drink. The bittersweet taste rolled over her tongue, the almost burning liquid ran down her throat. Fingers of heat caressed her throat as she swallowed.

Steve's cry interrupted her moment. Annoyed at being pulled back to reality she put the mug down and pushed herself from the stool.

Sat at his table Steve was holding up a crayon drawing. His smiling face beamed above the paper.

“Wow, isn't that pretty!” His smile grew even wider. “How about we go show it to Benny?” Being a single mother was exhausting. If it wasn't for their neighbours' son being the same age, she would have gone insane.

The drawing floated to the floor as he clapped his hands in excitement. “Playtime!” His shout made her wince.

Dressed in tight jeans and white crop top she held Steve's hand as they crossed the cul-de-sac to Benny's house. Running after Steve kept her fit.

She pushed chestnut hair from her face, then lifted her son to press the doorbell. His little finger jabbed at the button, laughing as each touch made the bell chime.

The door opened to reveal a man, 6'2” dark, tanned skin; Benny's father was short and pasty. “Hi.” With one little word, she managed to ask who he was and what he was doing at her friends house.

“Hi, I'm Dan, Claire's brother.” His eyes dropped to Steve, “You must be Steve, Ben's told me about you.” Steve's face screwed up trying to work out who Ben was.

“Are they in?”  Sarah hoped they would be, excited about a playdate Steve  would be even more of a handful.

“Claire went to the supermarket, Ben is watching cartoons. Would you like to join him?” Steve nodded emphatically. Dan stepped out of the doorway, “After you” His teeth gleamed as they walked past.

Steve dropped on the floor beside Benny, neither boy said anything as they stared at the bright colours.

With Dan distracted, Sarah took her chance to appraise him. Muscles bulged, jeans hugged thick legs. Her teeth bit into her bottom lip as she imagined what she would do with his body.

She bent at the waist her jeans slipped down to reveal her tattoo, a small devil, pitchfork in hand. Above the crimson demon curled the word “Horny”.

Deciding her ass had been on show long enough she kissed Steve on the cheek and straightened up. “I need something hot inside me.” She locked her eyes onto his “Kitchen?”

The kitchen, like the rest of the house, was impeccably clean. “Coffee?” His offer didn't excite her, she was after something else.

“I was after something stiff.” Her hand moved to his crotch, “Can you think of anything hot and stiff I could get inside me?”

He was flustered, just as she wanted. “Claire will be back soon.”

She unfastened her jeans, “Quick and hard sounds perfect to me.” Tight denim pushed down her firm thighs.

With jeans round her ankles, she turned round. The thin band of cotton running between her cheeks did nothing to hide her ass from him. She hooked her thumbs under her waistband, closed her eyes and held her breath.

Behind her came the sound of a zip. Her eyes opened as a smile spread across her face. Her hands dragged her thong down her legs. Spreading her legs as far as the jeans round her ankles let her. Leaning forwards she braced herself on the worktop.

A large, rough hand gripped her hip, her teeth clenched in anticipation. Slowly he sank into her, forcing himself inside. She gasped as she felt the raw thrill of him deep inside her.

Hands groped at her breasts through her thin top as he thrust into her. Fingers pinched at hardening nipples. Her body quickly responded to him, accepting each thrust with a tight embrace of flesh. Her mouth squeezed shut, to keep her cries from escaping.

Deep inside her, she felt him probing depths that had been untouched in months. Her control slipped as her thighs smacked the back of her legs. Each thrust forced a cry from her lips.

His hands grabbed her hips as he moved faster and harder, her body flung back and forth like a rag doll.

Knocking a holder of knives across the surface she collapsed onto her chest. The change in position let him push even deeper. In a frenzy, her hands slapped the hard wood with each thrust.

She felt him bulge inside her, making her think she would burst. He erupted, A torrent released within her. Then she did burst. An orgasm that flooded her body.

As he staggered backwards, she reached down and pulled her jeans back up her.

She turned back to face him, the warmth seeping from between her legs. “If you drop Steve round this afternoon...” Her eyes sparkled, “we could take our time.”

Word count 859
© Copyright 2012 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868847-Coffee-temptations