*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869440-worst-nightmare
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1869440
What my worst nightmare was
My worst nightmare:

I fought my way through the mutiplex dwelling, it seemed the farther I went the darker it would get.

All along yelling come out I am ready to fight.

But all I recieved was shadows that would allow me to come further and further into the darkness.

The surroundings seemed yet so familiar, yet there was only darkness.

The darkness was driving me mad, " Come out I,m ready to fight,"

Louder and louder I would yell.

All along the higher I climbed into this house the more and more paralized I became.

My blood pressure would beat louder and harder with every step I would take.

Come out , come out,

It seemed like for ever the shadows just kept tormenting me.

Finally I approaced a door at the top of the steps.

Shouting at the top of my lungs, only to hear my own echoes.

I kicked the door open and yelled.

All of a sudden a red laser hit me inside and the demon entered me.

I awoke to the sweat coming down me, expecting to be in an evil hell.

To find out my hell was my own personal lack of faith and Satan was wining again.

How many nights of possesion must I endure before my faith is strong enough to free me from myown.

Demons from hell.
© Copyright 2012 llinenboy (poey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869440-worst-nightmare