*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869891-Work-vs-Relationship
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Phil
Rated: E · Short Story · Educational · #1869891
How work can change your home life.
This is a story on how your home life could change right in front of you if you let your job get to you. See for the people that work different jobs from there other things can start to change for you, but not a good change sometimes a bad one. First we let work get to us like the people, the job we are doing, or even the hours. Say if you work second shift and your other work first then the time would be less together. That is what cause thing to come to your mind then if you have kids that really get to you because when do you have time for them. So you start think that this job suck or the people just keep get on your nerves so that cause you to be mad at every one. Then back to your other you don't get to see them so you start thinking what there doing this or what if that so you find your self losing trust. Then every little thing get get to you so you find yourself asking god why why is my life falling apart? You. Start noticing little things about your other like why don't he/she don't seem happy around me, or why don't he/she want to do more things like just us. You may even say that you seem more happy at work into you get there then you wish you was home so you start thinking that this life isn't right. But in the end that's life just because it might seem that way your job is what support your family and your family is who loves you that is just life and maybe sometimes you not the only one that feels that way your other might do to all it take is to talk and if you feel like the love isn't there just remember why you fell in love in the first place. When try to move forward with out knowing just think back to where it all started.
© Copyright 2012 Phil (pcolvin04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869891-Work-vs-Relationship