*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870526-Inner-Sakura-and-Tsukiyomi-Clash
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1870526
When Itachi's Tsukiyomi tries to take on Inner Sakura! More chapters will be coming soon.
“Just give us the Kyuubi and we'll leave with no trouble,” Kisame stated, slinging his famed Samehada over his shoulder. He grinned widely, pointed teeth glinting in the noon high sun, his black and red Akatsuki cloak standing out against the foliage. His comrade, the infamous Uchiha Itachi, stood off to the side, watching his target and a pink haired girl quietly, inconspicuously.

Naruto predictably yelled out, “Never! I will never give you Akatsuki the Kyuubi, believe it!”

The pinkette growled out, “Naruto, you idiot, I thought you had gotten over that stupid saying of yours years ago.”

The blonde grinned sheepishly, “Eh, gomen, Sakura-chan.”

The Uchiha's Sharingan eyes narrowed slightly as he observed the two teammates. A plan began to form in his agile mind. It was obvious the Kyuubi container thought highly of the pink haired girl, probably a close friend or a crush. He smirked inwardly. Using the Tsukiyomi, he could easily capture the girl in his personal world and break her. He would use his most vicious methods on her and she would either break or kill herself, both were acceptable. Itachi looked at the girl hard.

She was nothing special, if you don't count her ridiculous hair and petite stature. However, the Uzumaki looked slightly wary of her when she was mad; he had noticed when he spied on him in Konoha. She must have some sort of special skill that made him afraid of her. Although, she usually ended up punching him with enough force to knock him through a building, so that must be what he's scared of. He smirked inwardly again. This should be the easiest mission he's had in a long while.

He stepped forward, the two Konoha shinobi tensing immediately while the shark man grinned in anticipation. He looked at the girl and allowed the Mangekyou to overcome his eyes. He looked directly into the girl’s emerald orbs, which were wide with shock, and captured her with the Tsukiyomi, the last thing he heard was the Uzumaki calling her name, the name of cherry blossoms.

Itachi smirked when he saw the familiar world of black, gray, and red, his favorite colors. Seeing the girl tied to his cross, he walked over to her and said in an emotionless voice that demanded her attention, “You are trapped in my Tsukiyomi. There is no hope for you. For the next seventy-two hours, you will be-“

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, fucktard. Who gives a fucking damn about your precious little shitty speech, you fag.”

The Uchiha paused, looking at Sakura, but her face, which was one of terror before, turned to one of amused relief. Seeing him look at her, she sneered, “Think you're the only one here? If so, you're not as smart as the rumors say. Don't you agree, Inner?”

“Fuck yeah, I do.” At the same voice being heard, but behind him and Sakura before him, he turned around slowly to see something that didn't surprise him, but floored him. A second Sakura, dressed in the same clothes and same hair and the same eyes with the words “Inner Sakura” on her forehead, stood before him, arms crossed and a wicked sneer on her pretty face.

Itachi was confused. How could she make a double in his world? He controlled everything in Tsukiyomi, so how had she. . .

“I bet your wondering how I fucking exist, right.” His silence was all the answer Inner needed. “Well, my Outer here, the one on your cross, has a lovely, super-awesome, super-cool split personality, which would be yours truly.”

Itachi narrowed his eyes. He was starting to get tired of this. He tried making his clones appear, but to his shock and horror, none came. Feeling this, Inner smirked while Outer laughed out loud, suddenly appearing beside her other, free from his cross and restraints, which he found himself strapped to. Both Sakura's smirked in a wicked way, katanas suddenly in their hands simultaneously. Inner looked eager to cause him pain, while Outer had a look of fury on her face. She snarled, “For making Sasuke-kun's life a living hell, I'll make sure your remaining time here is as close to hell as I can make it.” That said, for the next seventy-two hours, all Itachi wanted was to die and get away from the hell the Sakura’s had created.

When the time ran out and they were plunged back into the real world, Itachi immediately collapsed. As soon as he did, Sakura ran forward and caught him, dragging him back and yelling at Naruto, who was watching with a look of utter shock in his face, “Help me, Naruto! We can use Itachi as bait for Sasuke-kun to come back to the village!”

Shaking himself out of his daze, he ran forward and helped Sakura carry an unconscious Itachi, while Kisame was standing there, forming a handsign and muttering, “Kai,” over and over, not believing what he had just seen. When he realized it wasn't a genjutsu, the three of them were already long gone.

Gomen- sorry

I am re-writing this chapter. When I get it finished, I’ll post it, so keep checking in!
© Copyright 2012 Dogtooth3030 (dogtooth3030 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870526-Inner-Sakura-and-Tsukiyomi-Clash