*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875218-Blast-From-The-Past
Rated: GC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1875218
Best Friends From Elementary School Begin An Epic Love Story
“I love Pride!” The two friends I had come with looked at me and rolled their eyes; it was an unspoken truth that Gay Pride day was a holiday to me. My name is Jensen and I have brown hair that currently has blond streaks running through it. My brown eyes scanned the crowd of nearly naked men, and lesbians with their babies.

“We know! If you ever become President I wouldn’t be surprised to see it become a national holiday,” My friend James quipped. I was paying no attention to him because another man had caught my eye, a flutter in my stomach told me that it was the man I had been texting for so long and had wanted to see.

“Danny?” Danny Tokenson and I had been best friends in elementary and middle schools. We lost contact when my family had moved away from the home I had grown up in, to a new area closer to my stepdad’s work. Danny had an oversized t-shirt over khaki shorts on; there was something very sexy about the way he looked. “I didn’t know you were coming. You kept saying you couldn't,”

“I wanted to surprise you. Well I can’t take all of the credit, James and Bessie here, were in on it too,” He grinned at me and the butterflies exploded in my stomach. We had reconnected thanks to Facebook, and though he had hinted several times that he was gay, he had never officially come out to me. “They told me that you would be here, as if I didn’t know that already, this is all you've been texting about lately.”

“It makes me feel good,” My cheeks were burning with embarrassment. A major crush had formed on this man, this blast from my past. It seemed futile since I didn’t know if he liked boys or girls but then no one ever accused me of making good life choices. “Are you gay?”

“Yes,” He looked at me and paused for a second. His lips up turned at the corners, his chocolate brown eyes were taking me in.

My head was spinning with thoughts, not all of them were clean or pure. I wanted to attack him and make him prove to me that he was gay, in a sexual way. “But I’m not out yet. So don’t tell anyone.”

My eyes immediately went to my friends, who smirked back at me. They thought that this was the epic love story of my lifetime and wouldn’t say a word to anyone, but they would also cramp my style and flirting ability if they hung around. “We’re out of here.”

“Don’t worry guys; I’ll have him home by Thursday, Friday at the latest!” It was Sunday and he was talking about keeping me until Thursday, Oh boy was I in for a treat. As the pair of friends that I came to Pride with walked away, the one that I loved took my hand. “Jensen, I wanted to talk to you.”

Wordlessly our lips met in a kiss. He pressed his hand against the back of my head, stopping me from pulling away from this kiss. My hands traveled down his back until I reached his butt, and I grabbed it. When we finally parted, I was mortified to find that my own shorts were tented. “It was a really good kiss.”

He took me by the hand and led me to the nearest no tell, motel. He pulled a key out of his pocket and took me to 3C. Once we were in, he threw me on the bed and jumped on top of me. Before I knew what was happening, my shirt was lifted up over my head and my pants were lowered off of my butt. “I don’t want to be the only one naked,”

He quickly undressed, as I drank in his body. Average weight, a small gut but just below that, laid the treasure I wanted and it wasn't small. I took his cock in my mouth and began teasing the head with my tongue. I began bobbing my head up and down, bringing him closer and closer to my throat with each downward motion.
As his balls began to tighten, a sure sign that he was going to orgasm, he pulled me up. He held me close to his body for a second, before turning me around and teasing my hole with his cock. He pawed at my nipples with his manly hands, and finally he threw me down on the bed, and lifted my ass into the air. “I have wanted to do this since we met.”

That was an exaggeration I was sure, but it filled me with love. Before my thoughts could stay on that, his long, wet tongue filled my hole and sent shivers throughout my body. He teased my hole and gently gnawed on the sides of my ass cheeks.
Before I knew what was happening I felt him, shove his cock into me. Thankfully he had put on a condom and the lube bottle sat next to me on the bed. As he shoved in, he whispered “Our love story is just beginning.”
© Copyright 2012 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875218-Blast-From-The-Past