*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1879727-In-The-Corner
Rated: XGC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1879727
Punishment can be such sweet sorrow
Damn, I’m being punished yet again. Master Greg was not pleased when he came home and found me on my knees, with Master Alan’s cock in my mouth. I knew it was against the rules but I couldn’t help myself. Now I am in the corner while the Masters argue over custody of me yet again.

“It’s my day to use him damnit Alan,” Master Greg is very territorial when it comes to me, both Master Alan and I always just chalked it up to him being my official Master. The voices were low so I could only make out parts of the conversation. “If you cannot obey the rules that you agreed to then you no longer need to be a part of this arrangement.”

Just a few months ago I answered an ad on Craigslist, one that led me to Master Greg. He was looking for a submissive bottom, someone to be his sex slave. I nearly wet myself, waiting for a reply. Finally an email came in and asked me to come over and service my new master. To say I was happy would be an understatement; this was my chance to show a new Master what I could do for him.

Master Greg was so pleased with me that he moved me into his home and made sure that I had everything that I needed. Shortly after he hosted a poker game and used my ass as ante, he lost the hand and I ended up being used by Master Alan. Without my knowledge, they reached an agreement where they would both be my Masters and take turns with me. Now I had broken the rules and I would be punished for it, I deserved to be punished for it.

“Slave, get in here!” Master Greg bellowed from the other room. I got down on all fours and crawled my way into the room with my Masters. As I entered it, I noticed that both Master Greg and Alan were also naked and both were erect. “Alan and I have decided that you are to blame for today’s breach and as such you must be punished.”

I said nothing; it would do me no good to speak. The Masters had decided and really I deserved to be disciplined for being a bad slave, I knew that it was not Master Alan’s time with me. I looked up at Master Greg waiting, anticipating what he had cooked up for me. Without anything happening my cock was hard, whatever they could dish out to me, I could take.

A warm liquid coated my back. I stayed silent as Master Alan relieved himself on me; the urine trickled down my sides. A blush rose up on my cheeks, but I had no time to think about that as Master Greg began releasing his own piss onto me. I got the message that they were sending me, piss off the Masters and get pissed on.

I noticed that both of my Masters were still hard when they finished using me as their personal toilet. I wanted to please Master Greg so I crawled over to him, hoping to please him. As my lips neared his rather thick member, I felt the belt snap across my ass. I choked down the cry that threatened to escape from my mouth, while my ass hurt, my cock throbbed for more.

Once again I brought my lips close to my Master beautiful cock, and once again the belt met my ass. As far back as I can remember I loved being punished, when I would be spanked there was always an undercurrent of eroticism in it for me. This was different but only because more than anything I wanted my Masters to punish but good for my transgression. Master Alan snapped “Bad slave. You do not get any cock until you have been thoroughly punished.”

“Look at this Greg!” Master Alan shouted glee in his voice. He had noticed that I had begun coming with each whack of the belt. My cheeks burned red. “It seems that our slave here is rather enjoying his punishment.”

I braced myself for more of their cruel pleasure. Certainly I would not be allowed to get pleasure out of their punishment. They would make sure that I was properly penalized for both of my disobediences; I was being a very bad slave. To my surprise Master Greg threw the belt onto the floor and beckoned Master Alan over to him.

What happened next, I still can’t believe. Master Alan and Master Greg embraced each other, and then there lips met. The two men I loved and lusted most were locking lips with one another. When they started jerking each other off while kissing, I made my way towards them. Master Greg broke their kiss and barked “Get to the corner slave,”

As I crawled to the corner, I heard the sounds of pleasure coming from both of my Masters and I began to fear that I’d been replaced. It was only after I was collared and brought into the bedroom to join the fun that I realized that hearing them pleasure one another was my ultimate punishment.

Word Count 869
© Copyright 2012 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1879727-In-The-Corner